Paulina's R grade equipment set removed from the game?

Renaii

I've got a Paulina's equipment set with a 25 days left timer on it, I've awakened a few days ago. My friend has awakened today but he didn't receive this item. It gives twilight armor set, twilight jewelry set and an apocalypse weapon with 2 sa. Have you removed Paulina's r grade equipment from path to awakening rewards or it's a bug that it cannot be obtained now? 

The"old" mission system got removed, which the Paulina pack was part of as a reward for reaching lv 85.

Now there was supposed to be a fast track system that literally takes 15-20 min from 1 to 85, but for some reason it's not enabled and not working as of now. The fast track system has a similar pack as a reward too.

Contact support, I'm sure they will provide you with free Paulina pack, until the fast track system is introduced here.

Ok here is the answer you will get if you ask for the R Grade Paulina Pack.

GM Mimir (Lineage 2)

Dec 11, 15:18 PST

Hi,

The quest do not provide Paulina's equipment set after the recent changes from the latest patch. Thus, we are unable to grant your request. We hope that this clarifies your inquiry.

Regards,

GM Mimir
NCSOFT Support Team

3 hours ago, WinterFresh said:

Ok here is the answer you will get if you ask for the R Grade Paulina Pack.

GM Mimir (Lineage 2)

Dec 11, 15:18 PST

Hi,

The quest do not provide Paulina's equipment set after the recent changes from the latest patch. Thus, we are unable to grant your request. We hope that this clarifies your inquiry.

Regards,

GM Mimir
NCSOFT Support Team

Just no comment....

46 minutes ago, Nortewemko said:

Support never works for a ftp player, but if u get unstuck on u visa they act so fast. No1 of my requests there had a positive answer.... Dont wast your time with support or expect be heard here on forum.

I've to agree with that. It's exactly this way...

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, Suspex said:

Guys that game became so bad in the last patch. I exp 2 low chars and after 40lvl I didnt get any pack for armor or weapon. People are leaving the game and soon all servers will be dead if NcSoft wont provide any support.

You get no b grade gear. You'll get the A grade pack in one of the xp quests though and an s grade pack after doing the 3rd class change.

Archived