L2 Classic Giran i enchanted my atuba and broke

InsigniaRD

Hello guys after tons of farming i enchant an atuba mace as people told me is the best and bought it for 4kk then i farmes an ewd and i went for +4 and broke i felt shock that it broke.. Then i asked a mate and says that its normal to break.. The think is i am new in Game and i did not know and NCSoft doesnt restore it... Thats a really non fair system and i also got vip for nothing... I feel really sad and depressed for this cause i spend even my xmass day on the game and i got away from family for just pixels... All i have to say is that the support team is bad in this kind of situation... I didnt read the warning message while enchanting since from 0 till 3 was successfull always.. Anyway i guess is my mistake but i do really think what a waste of time was that. 2 months farming and leveling

2 hours ago, outlaw said:

no way. the game literally ask u to confirm TWICE- after+3 and tells u about the consequences

This is kind of funny,  He thought  ( hey Attuba mace 4+ sells for 1-2kk more, lets me go ahead and buy a EWD for 250k and make that money LOL!  

5 hours ago, InsigniaRD said:

Hello guys after tons of farming i enchant an atuba mace as people told me is the best and bought it for 4kk then i farmes an ewd and i went for +4 and broke i felt shock that it broke.. Then i asked a mate and says that its normal to break.. The think is i am new in Game and i did not know and NCSoft doesnt restore it... Thats a really non fair system and i also got vip for nothing... I feel really sad and depressed for this cause i spend even my xmass day on the game and i got away from family for just pixels... All i have to say is that the support team is bad in this kind of situation... I didnt read the warning message while enchanting since from 0 till 3 was successfull always.. Anyway i guess is my mistake but i do really think what a waste of time was that. 2 months farming and leveling

LMAO ill send u box off tissues

Archived