Enchant Option- Wild for Mage Classes

Dear NCWest Staff

Can You explain us, how it works, when people have enough M.Critical to gain 30-33%(cap) to make their skills in critical.

I hear a lot of theories about that(few of them are below)

1)No point to use this enchant branch, bacause u cant pass though cap. (Most people belive in that, and it was confirmed, by many people)

2) It increase chanse to make skill Critical (chance to double power add to M.Atk.)

3) it eliminates/reduces/compensates boost from item/skills/etc. which deacrease chance to get M.Critical.

Please investigate it and share with us ur concludes

Thx!

I had that question too, thanx for asking.

I also believe its the 1st, that when you reach the cap 33% at 500mcrit rate you cant have 43% if the skill is +10 wild for example. I believe its only good if you struggle to reach 500m.crit rate.

Although it may seems like it doesn't do anything, thing is skill critical rate is different from normal m.crit rate. Ofc for feoh it's a bit blurry, but going Wild route will make some skills crit much more often than they would with just the cap on m.crit rate.

This is also very very hard to test, so better stick to the other enchant options.

4 hours ago, mixa said:

Although it may seems like it doesn't do anything, thing is skill critical rate is different from normal m.crit rate. Ofc for feoh it's a bit blurry, but going Wild route will make some skills crit much more often than they would with just the cap on m.crit rate.

This is also very very hard to test, so better stick to the other enchant options.

Well,

the main problem with your theorie is, that both Agument in weapon (M.Skill.Crit Rate and M.Crit.Rate) adds points into Combat stat M.Critical.

The same situation is in Prophecy of Might cause. here as well this +25% M.Skill.Crit. Rate increase M.Critical value in Combat Stats.

So we can make conclude, that Wild enchant option is more, than usless, bacause probably almost all Feohs(when toogle in on) have enough M. Critical to have 30-33% chanse to deal critical dmg.

The same problem is this Magical Prominence from Magical AP tree.

I asked support abou that:

Here is the conversation.

XXXXXX February 01, 2018 20:49

Hello,
I had diccusion about this Ablility
it gives +30/50% skill mastery rate
Soo
What work this skill mastery rate on Feohs?

--------------------------------

GM Sylvia February 02, 2018 17:01
Hello,

I apologize for the inconvenience this bug has caused you. This is currently a known issue wherein the Prominence Skill is named as Skill Master and the Development Team is currently working toward a possible fix. Since the Game Support Team is not part of the development of the game, we are unable to provide status updates on bug reports. Your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated.

At this time Game Support Team does not have a workaround. Once a fix has been created and tested it will be made available in a future update.

Please keep an eye on our Official Forums and Websites for up-to-date news and announcements

Forums: http://boards.lineage2.com/

Thank you for helping us make Lineage II a better place.

Regards,

GM Sylvia
NCSOFT Support Team

------------------------

XXXXXXX February 02, 2018 17:43

Hello,
Ehmm now I'm a little confuse
What means the Prominence Skill ?
and... this skill has more, than one year and u are telling me that, it isnt skill master, but sth else? Why u do not make Know Issues Topic with all, misstranslated, buged skills.

------------------------

GM Sylvia February 03, 2018 16:41
Hello,

Porminence is a skill leanred by sorcerers. I apologize for any frustration caused by this issue, we are currently aware of this issue and hope to have a fix implemented in an upcoming patch.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Regards,

GM Sylvia
NCSOFT Support Team

-------------------------------

XXXXXXX February 03, 2018 21:41

Hello,
Did You look at my screenshout?
I asked about Ability Skills, not about general skill ....
After speanding 2 Ability Points we can learn Magician Prominence,,,,,,
I asked about this skill not about Prominence ....
Soooo
Can You explain me what this Magician Prominence( FROM ABILITY MAGICIAN TREE)?
on what it has influence ? Only Reuse ? Double Time ?
or it can increase Magician DMG somehow?

-----------------------

GM Mimir February 04, 2018 19:08
Hi,

What it does is, it reduces skill cooldowns or doubles its duration depending on the level of the Skill Mastery. Also, it enhances the skills that are specialized for magical attack. However, the Support Team is not able to provide further details than what's available. We invite you to share your thoughts via the official forums: http://boards.lineage2.com

This is the best place to discuss your ideas with fellow players who can voice their feedback and suggestions. 

If you have other issues, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,

GM Mimir
NCSOFT Support Team

6 hours ago, mixa said:

I enchanted +10 wild, did 500 nukes.

I changed to other route, did 500 nukes.

There is no increase in M Crit Rate possible beyond the cap 1/3, unless something changed in last update (which I very much doubt).

That, why I asked.

We need to get clarification from NC West

We are complete other game, than Korea and rest terytories

So looking at Lab Test on 4game it senceless

example?

only here we have, that Spirit of Revange (Hell Knights tigger) works ONLY on Tank. And it works as intended.

here is a poof:(it took almost 3 months to get,that info, so probably instead fix it, it became 100% good working skill)

GM Maru Friday at 00:58

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience. We received an information from the Development Team and it appears that this is intentional and the patch notes were incorrect. In addition, the description in-game does not include information of working on allies as a result.

If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Regards,

GM Maru
NCSOFT Support Team

2 hours ago, Anak said:

the 33% mcrit rate is not a cap, its fixed..... u have 33% mcrit rate even if u have lower mcrit rate on char stats

In Your meaning,

All Stats like M.Critial, M critical, rate in Combat Stats, Weapons, Aguments, etc, etc.

Are pieace of *****. (Well, in our knowlage they are0

I can't imagine, that devs (even now) create or use soo usless(or worst)stat.

That why, we need clarification.

but i think, that we will get this answer.

"We can't share that info"

All stats in magical's classes are soo bad designed,

so probably even creators, do not know, how it really works. (big black box)

WIth that fix values, most of theories should not work, as well, new skills like increasing or deacrasing m skill critial are just a fake.

If it is true story,, that it devs do not have idea, what they should do with l2.

Possible is that, new devs do know game mechanics, and they think, that their job have affect m.critical

Implementing more and more items/skills which have an influence on M. Critical are just more than brainless.

For another site, our servers are sooo changed, that we can have complete another story and here this fixes can exist, but devs are too lazy to make items/description/skills work property.

this should work like, that

(Mcrit rate(based on M.Critical)-(Target.M crit.rate resist includings items, debuffs etc))*Skill.Critical Rete from echant branth= Chanse to make crit

in ur theorie

((Mcrit rate(based on M.Critical)-(Target.M crit.rate resist includings items, debuffs etc))*Skill.Critical Rete from echant branth)*0+33%= 33%

i hope that im wrong, but few weeks ago when i checked for last time i wasnt..... was with 178mcrit rate. dont have time to check now, but i hope u r right. in l2store u can pay real money for items to gamble that giving u magic critical rate ( if its fixed atm as i think ), this sound like scam.....

Hi all,

The Magical Critcal Rate is caped at 33% this had bin made long ago becouse the magical dmg was much to high with blessed spirt shots. As melee you can not boost your Flat dmg so extrem like a mage. so they have higer skill critical rate. I think its fair like it is, even if i would say 50% would suit the sitation on PVP better.

Argument and skill enchant on Skill crit rate for feoh is useless.

Skill mastery rate on feoh works like this, you got the chance to trigger a dubbel cast of every Spell you do. so hit button once but skill get castet 2 times or on debuffs it dubble the time it last on target. In older updates this had bin called Prominece Rate (on feoh's). like on a few items / skills in the past stun resi was shown as Shock resi.

About the GM well they have no clue like always so nothing new.

I hope it makes the situation clear. GL and HF

Well,

so tell me where is logic ?

if NC Soft provide more and more items/skills/etc witch increase M.Skill.Crit.Rate ?

What a point to put it if it gives nothing ?

It is like u wanna fit more water in bottle, which is full.

So skills like Void Destruction, Elemental Burst(Storm Screamer) on dark Stance are created bacause Devs do now have idea, what to put in?

Why they put this option in new Life forces? new skills like PoM?

It is like licking a lollipop in a paper

And You need to get it, that

P.Skill.Crit Rate isnt caped at 50%. This game allow to make it almost 100%

Its just a useless stat and all items/skills that boost it are useless too.

There was always stuff like this in the game and always will be.

Seeing how well archers dmg scales now with all the new P2W items, maybe they will boost mage again in the future by removing or changing the critical cap. I doubt it though :)

Archived