Baits Fishing event

Devilys

3 minutes ago, littleSAVAGE said:

how is it not pay 2 win? the 1 hour prophecy buffs that you get from it are insanely overpowered and the only way to reasonably get them is by buying the Baits with NCcoin

They are consumable. If u start crying about consumables than cry about ss and everything else till u realise how unreasonable that is.

U say that's p2w but it gives only arround 20% efficiency in pve. In pvp well, evwrybody was given free buffboxes in previous check in. U can save those.

4 minutes ago, littleSAVAGE said:

how is it not pay 2 win? the 1 hour prophecy buffs that you get from it are insanely overpowered and the only way to reasonably get them is by buying the Baits with NCcoin

The same herbs literally drop on the ground for free. How is that unreasonable to attain?

the ones from a checkin event last 10 mins, and you have 8 of them in totally if I remember correctly. The guys at the top are gonna be fishing as much as possible and have plenty of the 1hour prophecy buffs in their inventory for when they want to use them. Don't kid yourself, its p2w having those kinds of buffs at this stage of a server where winning raidbosses is the only real way of getting better gear.  

30 minutes ago, littleSAVAGE said:

the ones from a checkin event last 10 mins, and you have 8 of them in totally if I remember correctly. The guys at the top are gonna be fishing as much as possible and have plenty of the 1hour prophecy buffs in their inventory for when they want to use them. Don't kid yourself, its p2w having those kinds of buffs at this stage of a server where winning raidbosses is the only real way of getting better gear.  

The 1 hour buffs aren't disappearing after the event ends?

9 hours ago, littleSAVAGE said:

I had 10 boxes, each gives 3 valuable buffs. I don't think ppl are getting gear from bosses. Crafting is the way.

Once again, it's a consumable so it will be gone. No lasting effects. U can achieve same results with grinding.

And once again, if u think that's p2w then u haven't player any mmorpg in the last 6 years.

Archived