New here

saalle

17 minutes ago, saalle said:

Is there a way to signup for some pt matching in this game? Its hard to play this game solo once you reach 12 lvl and its harder as much to find people to do pt if you have no communication with them at all.

Ill be honest. To find pt at lvl 12 is impossible since bobody gets stuck there.

On the bottom left there is manual pt matching and it's pretty good.

don't waste your time playing here to be honest, server is dying fast, GM's banning people over bullshit reasons and not even trying to help figure out why or what has caused them. Also the pay to win fishing events are back making it so you have to buy NCcoin just to have a chance to keep up. Loads of people on the fence of quitting.

12 minutes ago, littleSAVAGE said:

don't waste your time playing here to be honest, server is dying fast, GM's banning people over bullshit reasons and not even trying to help figure out why or what has caused them. Also the pay to win fishing events are back making it so you have to buy NCcoin just to have a chance to keep up. Loads of people on the fence of quitting.

All of this if you can connect to the servers first :P

55 minutes ago, saalle said:

Lel,ok i will try solo then but its hard to do it with assassin,for each mob i spend 1 pot. Btw i saw guy leading around 8 bots with him lol,it looked like train,they moved exactly as he did.

Probably bots then. And it's the same with every dd at the begining. This server is hard, but try bot to get discouraged.

1 hour ago, saalle said:

Lel,ok i will try solo then but its hard to do it with assassin,for each mob i spend 1 pot.

You are picking mobs that are too hard to you. Have you done level 10 weapon quest of your race?

Anyway, green mobs are usually better for soloing.

19 hours ago, littleSAVAGE said:

I started in mid December. Great experience so far in Giran server. As long as I have time I will continue to play. Found lots of new friends in game. Calling the fishing event p2w is absurd. At best you get some soulshots and I don't understand how people think the 1 hour buff you get in exchange for fish is in anyway p2w.

19 hours ago, Krissa said:

You are picking mobs that are too hard to you. Have you done level 10 weapon quest of your race?

Anyway, green mobs are usually better for soloing.

Yeah i got that weapon. Im lvl 14 now and fighting orcs.

4 hours ago, Jasbae said:

I started in mid December. Great experience so far in Giran server. As long as I have time I will continue to play. Found lots of new friends in game. Calling the fishing event p2w is absurd. At best you get some soulshots and I don't understand how people think the 1 hour buff you get in exchange for fish is in anyway p2w.

Im not gonna give up just yet, i already played game similar to this --> ROHAN Blood Feud looong ago and i remember how leveling works in games such as this, first it starts vary slow cause you are killing 1by1 moobs but then become really fast as soon as you find friends to grind spots. After that it gets slow again but you are already some decant lvl to feel like its worth going forward.

Starting levels are the worst.

2 hours ago, saalle said:

Im not gonna give up just yet, i already played game similar to this --> ROHAN Blood Feud looong ago and i remember how leveling works in games such as this, first it starts vary slow cause you are killing 1by1 moobs but then become really fast as soon as you find friends to grind spots. After that it gets slow again but you are already some decant lvl to feel like its worth going forward.

1>20 is like 2-3hours.
just follow the quest chain.  at lvl 15 u have quest ( repeatable x3)  and ull hit lvl 18
farm up until lvl 19 40% and start ur class quest ( u can finish class transfer at 20)
if u play on Talkin island  hit me up with PM. i might toss u some free gear :P

2 hours ago, saalle said:

Hehe. Sarly u are wrong. Xping later is even slower. But u get some dailies that give u xp in this server after lvl 35.

I don't use those super xp scrolls since they only give xo and put u into sp crisis. But it depends on a class.

On 16/1/2019 at 12:45 PM, saalle said:

Is there a way to signup for some pt matching in this game? Its hard to play this game solo once you reach 12 lvl and its harder as much to find people to do pt if you have no communication with them at all.

get out of this game while u can bro u wont do anything there is not partys cuz there is alot of bot in the game and ppl its leaving cuz of it ...this game its made to get money from ppl and thats all ...if u dont pay and have a cp u wont get anything

On 1/17/2019 at 8:58 PM, outlaw said:

1>20 is like 2-3hours.
just follow the quest chain.  at lvl 15 u have quest ( repeatable x3)  and ull hit lvl 18
farm up until lvl 19 40% and start ur class quest ( u can finish class transfer at 20)
if u play on Talkin island  hit me up with PM. i might toss u some free gear :P

Im on Giren or something.

Guys so i reached lvl 20 and now what? I took assassin class and i got no gear or anything with it, i have around 20k ingame money and 1 dagger costs over 100k which is insane,how does game like this even works? I need to get some gear since im using same gear that i got when i start this game as reword and some dagger i got on quest,where to get gear and where to go from now on,there is no quests. Is there some place where people gather and farm mobs? Where should i go at this point and what to do.

3 hours ago, saalle said:

Guys so i reached lvl 20 and now what? I took assassin class and i got no gear or anything with it, i have around 20k ingame money and 1 dagger costs over 100k which is insane,how does game like this even works? I need to get some gear since im using same gear that i got when i start this game as reword and some dagger i got on quest,where to get gear and where to go from now on,there is no quests. Is there some place where people gather and farm mobs? Where should i go at this point and what to do.

There will be a quest for a non-tradeable armor set at 25.  Focus on upgrading your weapon.  Get the most out of every drop - crush things that aren't upgrades (once you get into dion/cruma and some low D jewelry drops), sell base materials in your player shop, and determine if key mats are worth keeping or selling to NPC shop.  You can buy low and sell high.  Once you get a little gear under you belt you can make an alt to farm low level quests and zones for adena (which can later be your boxed buffer);  This game is not like many other hand-holding MMOs that try to appeal to a broad market. It's much more like a sandbox - you have to create the solutions!

5 hours ago, saalle said:

get bow.   will make ur life x9999 easier. 
farming adena is rly hard with newbie items. ur best bet is Forest bow ( 1 soulshot )  its  around 160k adena and u will struggle with it until u gather for Dark elven bow (700k) D grade. also x1 shot consume.    using bow will help u alot since u wont rly have to use pots if u kite mobs, playing with dagger is really painfull when u dont have good items.

if u were playing on Talking island i could help u a lot but u are playing on Giran.
this game is kinda hard especially if u are newbie. Its not like other games following quest chains and getting free gear.  this game is like survival mode :D

If u really enjoy the game and wanna dive into  i suggest u to start dualbox.
Human mystic* with class transfer cleric at lvl 20.  it has nice buffs and also can heal u and its a must if u wanna progress as solo player. u will also farm up some adena until u get it to 20.  maybe u drop something good and get ur forest bow.

Hunting bow ( 40-60k  not sure)
Forest bow ( ~160k)
both are No grade and use x1 soulshot
Soulshots increase ur dmg by 100%.

17 hours ago, BadCrab said:

There will be a quest for a non-tradeable armor set at 25.  Focus on upgrading your weapon.  Get the most out of every drop - crush things that aren't upgrades (once you get into dion/cruma and some low D jewelry drops), sell base materials in your player shop, and determine if key mats are worth keeping or selling to NPC shop.  You can buy low and sell high.  Once you get a little gear under you belt you can make an alt to farm low level quests and zones for adena (which can later be your boxed buffer);  This game is not like many other hand-holding MMOs that try to appeal to a broad market. It's much more like a sandbox - you have to create the solutions!

I played ROHAN BLOOD FEUD long ago and its exactly same game as this, but there on lvl 20 you go to akma cave and there are like tons of people waithing to get invated there,you just stand and some1 inv you,here i don't see people focus on grinding on certain spots.

11 minutes ago, saalle said:

I played ROHAN BLOOD FEUD long ago and its exactly same game as this, but there on lvl 20 you go to akma cave and there are like tons of people waithing to get invated there,you just stand and some1 inv you,here i don't see people focus on grinding on certain spots.

the only parties u will find ( there is party matching window from alt+c )  will be AoE groups, which ur class is worthless in it so prepare for slow solo inefficient grind(because AoE is balanced)

maybe sometimes melee pt for FT( forgotten temple) will pop up but dont count on that.

Archived