New classic server without dual box or 3rd and more boxes

please

you could make a server without dual box with the same shop and without the current anti bot system 

Reasons for do this:

1. with 1 account per IP, the boters have so much more difficult to do it

2. People understand so much better the game it self and they does not bored with 3 or more characters daily missions.

3. the real classic experience: as we know, the better way to progres in this game, currently, is joing a CP, but people does not understand it like that and they start to make 3, 4, 5 accounts and at the end they finish leaving the game for boring.

4. the current anti-bot system: a lot of people has been baned without reason and the boters still be there lauging daily. how much cost put one person per day to lock bot accounts at pik hour?

The dual box, or even worst, 3rd box only make this game bored and toxic, you, NCsoft, have yet the oportunity to save this game.

48 minutes ago, please said:

you could make a server without dual box with the same shop and without the current anti bot system 

Reasons for do this:

2. People understand so much better the game it self and they does not bored with 3 or more characters daily missions.

3. the real classic experience: as we know, the better way to progres in this game, currently, is joing a CP, but people does not understand it like that and they start to make 3, 4, 5 accounts and at the end they finish leaving the game for boring.

4. the current anti-bot system: a lot of people has been baned without reason and the boters still be there lauging daily. how much cost put one person per day to lock bot accounts at pik hour?

The dual box, or even worst, 3rd box only make this game bored and toxic, you, NCsoft, have yet the oportunity to save this game.

That's a lot of hard work for them to actually do it. You can tell even by the events they are making. No creativity, profit always comes first (like the new event that you need to pay for baits ROFL). As simple as it can get and they still make money. Why bother further?

2 hours ago, Okyo said:

That's a lot of hard work for them to actually do it. You can tell even by the events they are making. No creativity, profit always comes first (like the new event that you need to pay for baits ROFL). As simple as it can get and they still make money. Why bother further?

because current business model is to short term. if they would make a server like i say, could come a lot of people, so much more than right now, everybody paying vip maybe for years

2 minutes ago, mixa said:

Dream on. Also this is very easy to circumvent by the bots and cheaters. In the end, you'll be on disadvantage again.

i'm not talking about disadvantage, i'm even not playing this server btw. i'm talking about a real classic experience

13 hours ago, please said:

Reasons for do this:

No.

1. False. They can easly bypass this. Cheaters are cheaters, so they will bypass this and, since none minds to check, nothing will change. You're gonna just get things worst for urself.

2. This game has always been soloable, so please, stop spitting ur illegal server crap on us. Has the game went on and on, a lots of features became avalaible even for solo-players. Ofc, some end-game contents such as Sieges or RBs are clan-based, but you can still play as a solo player even into a clan. 

3. False. I'm actually playing in a 3box with SPS+SE+PP and i'm anything but bored. Since most of the community is actually way too stupid to manage even the easiest things (just saying, at level 40 i was able to do AI daily way faster as trialbox than with a full pt of randoms.) they will just slow you down. CP can be good for lots of things but you can't be with ur CP 24/7, beside you're not one of the top-tier players who pay others to play for them, in that case you can, otherwise it's impossible to have lots and lots of hours together daily. A good CP is fine even if you play together for 3-5 hours, the rest of the time, if you have any, you should have ur own boxes to be able to do anything you want.

4. Too much, it seems.

No. Dualbox and trialbox are not toxic and ruining the game. Cheaters and bad administration are killing this game. There are lots of players who think the same way as you, instead of qqing to remove things, mind ur own business. Find urself a group of "solo boxers" and play with them. Stop forcing ur own ideas into others 'cause you guys are bad. In the end, all the players like me who like to play solo to avoid player's stupidity will end up joining a clan if we want to be a part of end-game contents. 

I went to a RB hunt, rb lv 26. We've been there for 1 hour. A guy level 40+ was bothering us, buffing the rb. Once the RB went berserk, he got the aggro and ran away, resetting it.

1H, some % and also adenas from SS wasted. Please, remind us how the community's toxicity is the fact you can box and not the community itself. 

7 hours ago, xHaseo said:

No.

1. False. They can easly bypass this. Cheaters are cheaters, so they will bypass this and, since none minds to check, nothing will change. You're gonna just get things worst for urself.

2. This game has always been soloable, so please, stop spitting ur illegal server crap on us. Has the game went on and on, a lots of features became avalaible even for solo-players. Ofc, some end-game contents such as Sieges or RBs are clan-based, but you can still play as a solo player even into a clan. 

3. False. I'm actually playing in a 3box with SPS+SE+PP and i'm anything but bored. Since most of the community is actually way too stupid to manage even the easiest things (just saying, at level 40 i was able to do AI daily way faster as trialbox than with a full pt of randoms.) they will just slow you down. CP can be good for lots of things but you can't be with ur CP 24/7, beside you're not one of the top-tier players who pay others to play for them, in that case you can, otherwise it's impossible to have lots and lots of hours together daily. A good CP is fine even if you play together for 3-5 hours, the rest of the time, if you have any, you should have ur own boxes to be able to do anything you want.

4. Too much, it seems.

No. Dualbox and trialbox are not toxic and ruining the game. Cheaters and bad administration are killing this game. There are lots of players who think the same way as you, instead of qqing to remove things, mind ur own business. Find urself a group of "solo boxers" and play with them. Stop forcing ur own ideas into others 'cause you guys are bad. In the end, all the players like me who like to play solo to avoid player's stupidity will end up joining a clan if we want to be a part of end-game contents. 

i've never said "replace" the current servers , if you enjoy playing with 3 accounts at the same time, just keep playing your server. i only suggest make an ADITIONAl server for people like me, to play a real classic experience, this game wasn't designed to play with 2 or more accounts, that is ridiculus.

Respect to cheaters, i know they can do it anyway, i only said they will have it more difficult.

And 4th point dont seems to much for me, is very simple, one GM that login twice at any time everyday to ban cheaters

Actually, I appreciate you suggesting something positive without all the name-calling and nonsense so common to the forums.  However, boxing has been a part of the game since the very earliest days.  It is simply inaccurate to say that eliminating boxes would make the servers more "classic."  One of the great beauties of Lineage II is the myriad different ways it can be played, including solo or in groups.  

5 minutes ago, please said:

This game wasn't designed to play with 2 or more accounts.

Sure it was. 3 accounts running on the same computer at the same time has always been available, not to mention playing with more than one computer, which I, and many others, did from the earliest days.  

You also miss one other important point.  If you play prophet (or any other support class) as your main, boxing is a way to level the support character when your CP is not around to party with.  On your "no box" server, the prophet could hardly play at all unless it found a party.  With boxes, the prophet can make its own party. 

Archived