Incoming siege absurds

Zeeki

This staff again show completely lack of experience with L2. And there is why:
- characters 55+ only... rly? You know this game is completely open and there is no way to stop lower characters from coming the siege.
- Open siege when we still have connectivity issues?
- Only one castle? This game is designed to have few sieges at same time and split community. When you open signle siege then entire server will come to one place what will result MASSIVE lags.

15 minutes ago, Zeeki said:

- characters 55+ only... rly? You know this game is completely open and there is no way to stop lower characters from coming the siege.
- Only one castle? This game is designed to have few sieges at same time and split community. When you open signle siege then entire server will come to one place what will result MASSIVE lags.

Few things. 

I take the 55+ character's part to mean the NPC's are going to be level 50ish range. Lower levels would just get one shot by the guards on the walls, (which is how it went during retail).

Connectivity issues have been resolved, unless I'm just now hearing about something. I spent a solid week on a VPN connection and can now play normally. 

It was only one castle during retail, its meant honestly to force everyone to fight each other. A lot of long-term rivalries will be born from that singular castle siege ie (Those guys Destroyed our FLAG!, WHY is BLAH BLAH BLAH killing us!, I DAMN NEAR HAD THE SEAL UNTIL XXXXX CLAN killed US, I'll NEVER FORGET IT!) etc. 

43 minutes ago, Zeeki said:

go with a lv 40 char to fight a lv 76 and see what happend) 

1 hour ago, Zeeki said:

u got your replies and i have to say i also agree with youknowme and punish

55+ is good idea to prevent ppl from suicides

On 1/22/2019 at 8:15 PM, Punish said:

Few things. 

I take the 55+ character's part to mean the NPC's are going to be level 50ish range. Lower levels would just get one shot by the guards on the walls, (which is how it went during retail).

Connectivity issues have been resolved, unless I'm just now hearing about something. I spent a solid week on a VPN connection and can now play normally. 

It was only one castle during retail, its meant honestly to force everyone to fight each other. A lot of long-term rivalries will be born from that singular castle siege ie (Those guys Destroyed our FLAG!, WHY is BLAH BLAH BLAH killing us!, I DAMN NEAR HAD THE SEAL UNTIL XXXXX CLAN killed US, I'll NEVER FORGET IT!) etc. 

I bet that you've never been to classic siege before. Gl with this flag killing by mistake :D Also here you will see siege golems pvp and golems blocks. You will alter cry that on retail siege golems were not oneshoting whole alliances :D

On 22. 1. 2019 at 6:57 PM, Zeeki said:

its first CS, so they can test connectivity.. if they split for more CS they cant make good test. Easy man, they will be back soon when one CS start...

Here still somebody crying like kid, still any problem... i am veteran and i see only one problem: bots.... so easy guys they working

On 27/1/2019 at 1:37 AM, RickRoss said:

55+ is good idea to prevent ppl from suicides

I bet that you've never been to classic siege before. Gl with this flag killing by mistake :D Also here you will see siege golems pvp and golems blocks. You will alter cry that on retail siege golems were not oneshoting whole alliances :D

I rmember that from skelth, golems was mass killing everybody, just have 2 or 3 of them in door way and very few come though. ppl where pissed

Archived