Medusa Augment - BUG

Some players discovery and now abusing one bug based on augment active skill - Medusa who work on raid boss.

That skill work on Raid Boss near 100% chance and prevent attacks from players count for shield breaking or just prevent incoming dmg on boss. When you use that skill you prevent any damage on boss and now i know more than five players on TI who have that skill just for stop enemys boss.

@Hime @Juji

22 minutes ago, Weedsmoke840 said:

How about you flag and do something about it with the 300 people standing there letting 80 people stop you. 

You try say don't need fix any bug? just pvp and avoid bugs on game?

I don't have side atm but if this not fixed soon will be impossible make any boss on NA servers.

2 hours ago, Weedsmoke840 said:

How about you flag and do something about it with the 300 people standing there letting 80 people stop you. 

zzzz go away jaja.. always exxagerating down ur zerg size and exxagerating up your enemies side. It is nauseating.

6 hours ago, TheGardener said:

You try say don't need fix any bug? just pvp and avoid bugs on game?

I don't have side atm but if this not fixed soon will be impossible make any boss on NA servers.

well if u know the person having it, u can just bring pk toons whit u. 

it will work to a point, only when mass ppl have it, then it be impossible to stop.

Archived