Sign in to follow this  
Cata

Vip System Points..

Cata    0

Can u actually add something we can spend vip points on ?  Since each month we need 50% exp rune,we will never be able to spend the vip points,pretty sure it's not just me in this situation.. thanks! @Hime@Juji

Cata    0

Pretty sure no one pays, i'm the only one with 50k+ points lol. Nice one boys.

Shreekz    3

No one has any idea what you are saying. That's why no one else has responded. You want something more to buy with vip?? There is plenty of stuff!! Or were you looking for more of a p2w item ?

Cata    0

I mean if u got aleardy many points,u will be never be able to spend the points since each month u need another 50% rune or w/e u need. What i'm trying to say to be some items like exp scrolls or dunno to can be paid with VIP points.

BadCrab    18

You do not understand how the system works.  The points are a measurement of VIP time and not a consumable to spend on items.  That's what VIP Coins are for.

Lawman    146

I understand the point, though.  Whenever you spend, you get points.  If you are a big enough spender, you will get points such that, even if you never spent another nickel, you'd be VIP 4 for years.  It would be nice to be able to use those points for something else besides accumulating even more time in the distant future.  BadCrab is right, that's not what the points are intended for, but it would still be nice if NCWest provided some other use for them.

• Like 1

Cata    0

@Lawman got my point... and i'm not a big spender pretty sure here are people with 300k + vip points lol

And i buy each month Rune 50% 30 day .. so my vip points will never consume.. we need something to spend points on. Like anything.

Edited by Cata

GrannyChill    9
5 hours ago, Cata said:

@Lawman got my point... and i'm not a big spender pretty sure here are people with 300k + vip points lol

And i buy each month Rune 50% 30 day .. so my vip points will never consume.. we need something to spend points on. Like anything.

I'm not a big spender myself, but I must admit, I agree.  Even I have managed to spend enough for a couple months ahead...