Vip System Points..

Cata

I mean if u got aleardy many points,u will be never be able to spend the points since each month u need another 50% rune or w/e u need. What i'm trying to say to be some items like exp scrolls or dunno to can be paid with VIP points.

I understand the point, though.  Whenever you spend, you get points.  If you are a big enough spender, you will get points such that, even if you never spent another nickel, you'd be VIP 4 for years.  It would be nice to be able to use those points for something else besides accumulating even more time in the distant future.  BadCrab is right, that's not what the points are intended for, but it would still be nice if NCWest provided some other use for them.

5 hours ago, Cata said:

@Lawman got my point... and i'm not a big spender pretty sure here are people with 300k + vip points lol

And i buy each month Rune 50% 30 day .. so my vip points will never consume.. we need something to spend points on. Like anything.

I'm not a big spender myself, but I must admit, I agree.  Even I have managed to spend enough for a couple months ahead...

Archived