ONE-letter nicknames at Classic servers (Classic servers tread)

I have opportunity to propose unique nicknames for your character(s). 
At start of the Classic servers I stacked out for my friends and for myself few ONE-letter nicknames.
I will release these name slots in ANY CASE due I am not interesting in Classic (I have not time to play everywhere). BUT nobody knows when I’ll do this.
If you want to get one of the unique ONE-letter nicknames that I change them for adena/items on NAIA. Don't worry, it's cheaper than regular NCWest event. It is absolutely safe cause I offer this only here (no any blackmarket sites) and I dont wanna lose my reputation for some billions of adena.
Read carefully: I DO NOT ACCEPT RMT DEALS.
Servers:

ADEN - 9 ONE-letter exclusive nicknames
GIRAN - 1 ONE-letter exclusive nickname
GLUDIO - more than 10 unique nicknames (NOT one-letter)

The deal I offer is absolutely legal cause there are nor account sharring nor real money trading. We have digital things in the same game (we play on the same client) of the same publisher. What I do? I delete my character. What you do? You create your character with the nick you need. If you are interesting, private message are welcome.
PS.
If administration have a mind anyway think it is illegal, than close this post, and I will leave all things as is.

2 hours ago, Punish said:

I'm literally just replying to this for fun at this point. 

What "letter people" do you have on Aden? Just curious...

Dunno. I do not play any classic servers seriously. I simply offer. So leave your toxic posts elsewhere.

2 minutes ago, LordDragnil said:

Dunno. I do not play any classic servers seriously. I simply offer. So leave your toxic posts elsewhere.

Let me offer you a suggestion on selling something. 

People need to know "what" your selling before they can actually "buy" it......

Now if you got 9 random letters on Classic Aden what are they?

A,B,C,D,E,F,G? 

What about Z?

Z would probably choice.... that or X 

Of course, "A" probably would be awesome as well, but "Y" that could be humorous in some situations. 

Just now, Punish said:

Let me offer you a suggestion on selling something. 

People need to know "what" your selling before they can actually "buy" it......

Now if you got 9 random letters on Classic Aden what are they?

A,B,C,D,E,F,G? 

What about Z?

Z would probably choice.... that or X 

Of course, "A" probably would be awesome as well, but "Y" that could be humorous in some situations. 

Dude, I can explain what I offer in PM. I don't wanna flash the letters for people who is not interesting.
PS.
But yeah, I am holder of A letter on Aden.

18 hours ago, LordDragnil said:

I have opportunity to propose unique nicknames for your character(s). 
At start of the Classic servers I stacked out for my friends and for myself few ONE-letter nicknames.
I will release these name slots in ANY CASE due I am not interesting in Classic (I have not time to play everywhere). BUT nobody knows when I’ll do this.
If you want to get one of the unique ONE-letter nicknames that I change them for adena/items on NAIA. Don't worry, it's cheaper than regular NCWest event. It is absolutely safe cause I offer this only here (no any blackmarket sites) and I dont wanna lose my reputation for some billions of adena.
Read carefully: I DO NOT ACCEPT RMT DEALS.
Servers:

ADEN - 9 ONE-letter exclusive nicknames
GIRAN - 1 ONE-letter exclusive nickname
GLUDIO - more than 10 unique nicknames (NOT one-letter)

The deal I offer is absolutely legal cause there are nor account sharring nor real money trading. We have digital things in the same game (we play on the same client) of the same publisher. What I do? I delete my character. What you do? You create your character with the nick you need. If you are interesting, private message are welcome.
PS.
If administration have a mind anyway think it is illegal, than close this post, and I will leave all things as is.

Are you for real? ?

bro, this is not a dotcom boom where everyone wanted to scoop up .com names. This is l2, where xXxSuperDuperFighterxXx is more valuable than your stupid 1 letter names to most of the population.. GTFO, go buy some domain names.

52 minutes ago, Boombox said:

bro, this is not a dotcom boom where everyone wanted to scoop up .com names. This is l2, where xXxSuperDuperFighterxXx is more valuable than your stupid 1 letter names to most of the population.. GTFO, go buy some domain names.

Thank you for the "smart" tips. But what do I do, if I already have "some domain names" ???

PS

It is my last reply to you. IMHO, I believe that the apes shouldn’t be allowed on the Internet: they become more blunt and impolite.

5 hours ago, TheoTheReaper said:

This guy hopes to make billions of adena selling names, but this isnt bad for his reputation. Cant stop laughing

Yeah, I hope to make "BILLIONS of adena" . What's problem with my reputation, dear? I said, I'll release them anyway (soon or later). If few billions of adena is BIG MONEY for you, you selected wrong game. About me, I have consumables only for billions in my inventory. Half of server have the same.

Archived