Hero Coins 2018

FoToMoTo

Come on, this is a paying customer asking a valid question, it deserves an answer. I am a paying customer too, and I too am interested in the answer to this topic. At least in the next promo allow hero coins to be used to purchase some items as it has been done in the past, a cake package paid with hero coins or some red/purple scrolls would be very nice.

This means there’s no reset planned for January 2017 or any time after that

Hero coin reset and rewards reset/updating are 2 different things: the second means that after you bought some stuff there really nothing of interest to buy with those coins and being part of your overall purchase people want to be able to use them. But since the question was not for you and I truly don't care what u think, ty for bumping it, more activity means more chances of it being noticed and answered. 

I dont think they can reset items count without reseting hero coins too....they need to ask korean devs to do that for them or to make a pandora box promo to drain all hero coins gather on players...Who knows, mby with this Aniversary event...if it will be an aniversary event.

Btw, blablabla, hero coin list shouldnt be updated after next L2 expansion blablablabla. As your statement was blabla. Or it was just a blablabla promise like when you said you will announce 1 week in advance events blablabla?

blablablabla better plan blablablablablablablablablablablabla reduce player confusion and frustration blablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablabla you can continue to accumulate Hero Coins without limit or worry of them disappearing.

blablablabla Hero Coin reward list is scheduled to be updated for the next Lineage II expansion in 2017 blablablablablablablablablablablabla next Lineage II expansion. blablablablablablablablablablablabla we encourage you to continue to collect and spend your hard-earned Hero Coins as you see fit!

Cheers,

The Lineage II Team

On 18/4/2018 at 5:01 AM, Pleistoros said:

I dont think they can reset items count without reseting hero coins too....they need to ask korean devs to do that for them or to make a pandora box promo to drain all hero coins gather on players...Who knows, mby with this Aniversary event...if it will be an aniversary event.

They don't need to resent maybe just change the lineup a bit, offer some extra items to be bought with hero coin in the next promotion or simply increase the count of items that could be purchased i.e. (instead of being able to buy just 3 HEWR per account being able to buy 6 or remove the cap). 

Regards. 

From the 14th anniversary thread (posted by Conguero): 

Notice for Next Month: Hero Coin rewards will be updated in mid/late May along with a few purchase limit restrictions

So there we go, the answer we were looking for, you may close this thread :P

16 hours ago, Oeste said:

From the 14th anniversary thread (posted by Conguero): 

Notice for Next Month: Hero Coin rewards will be updated in mid/late May along with a few purchase limit restrictions

Finally :P so now what about server merge? :)

Archived