Server Maintenance: Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Conguero

• L2 Team

All game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, March 28, 2018 at 5am PDT / 7am CDT / 8am EDT / 1200 GMT and ending at approximately 10am PDT / 12pm CDT / 1pm EDT / 1700 GMT. Estimated downtime is 5 hours.

With this maintenance:

• A database change is being made to remove old skills from Sigel Knights that were automatically transferred to their new 4th class during the Salvation update (characters that had not previously re-diversified their class during the Lindvior updater or later).
    • The following skills will be removed from these Sigel Knights:
      • Chain Hydra
      • Ignore Death
      • King of Beast
      • Aura Resistance
      • Recovery Aura
      • Spirit Aura
      • Summon Golden Lion
      • Summon Knight Cubic
  • Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.

Other updates and reminders:

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during tomorrow's maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @L2andAionOps for maintenance and server status updates.

8 minutes ago, Conguero said:

• A database change is being made to remove old skills from Sigel Knights that were automatically transferred to their new 4th class during the Salvation update (characters that had not previously re-diversified their class during the Lindvior updater or later).

Any update on applying the same to all classes, to remove 2-3rd class skills from applying on top of awakened buffs (specifically for the iss/healer classes)

1 hour ago, Draecke said:

also when will the dimensional merchant dialog for exchange agathion -> charms fixed as right now it's still missing ?

pLGMvtb.jpg

+1. As for your question, i can bet 2bil that it will be during some l2store event with bless scrolls for the charms

6 hours ago, Conguero said:

All game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, March 28, 2018 at 5am PDT / 7am CDT / 8am EDT / 1200 GMT and ending at approximately 10am PDT / 12pm CDT / 1pm EDT / 1700 GMT. Estimated downtime is 5 hours.

With this maintenance:

• Chain Hydra
      • Ignore Death
      • King of Beast
      • Aura Resistance
      • Recovery Aura
      • Spirit Aura
      • Summon Golden Lion
      • Summon Knight Cubic

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during tomorrow's maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @L2andAionOps for maintenance and server status updates.

And what about chant of victory, profecy of wind etc etc? remove ALL 3rd class buffs from awakened players... 5 hours maintenance  :ph34r:

11 hours ago, Conguero said:

With this maintenance:

• Chain Hydra
      • Ignore Death
      • King of Beast
      • Aura Resistance
      • Recovery Aura
      • Spirit Aura
      • Summon Golden Lion
      • Summon Knight Cubic

at least my Spirit of Shilen save :D till update :D

This is absurd... why i have to play my char as NCSOFT want? ... I mind if i am Tank and i like to use Gold Lion because i prefer to have more dmg... why NCSOFT has to bind me to learn another Skill?

The same on Healers, they use PoWater / PoWind because they think that Drum Melody is Useless in comparison with PoWater / PoWind...

The same on Iss ........

If i want to be lvl 105 with 2nd class skills nobody can say me "NO" ... that's my Choise not of NCSOFT or other Players -.-"

10 minutes ago, iRayN said:

This is absurd... why i have to play my char as NCSOFT want? ... I mind if i am Tank and i like to use Gold Lion because i prefer to have more dmg... why NCSOFT has to bind me to learn another Skill?

The same on Healers, they use PoWater / PoWind because they think that Drum Melody is Useless in comparison with PoWater / PoWind...

The same on Iss ........

If i want to be lvl 105 with 2nd class skills nobody can say me "NO" ... that's my Choise not of NCSOFT or other Players -.-"

Ugh......... yes they can lol.

they design the game and decide what skills certain classes should have or not.......................................

11 minutes ago, iRayN said:

The same on Iss ........

These are not second class skills tho ... These are awakening skill which are obsolete right now ... So, yes they will be deleted ... You can still keep 2nd,3rd class skills but not 4th... They will be changed ..

Archived