IS BOT OK WITH THIS SERVER???!

OrcBoy

7 hours ago, OrcBoy said:

ill go straight to the point is it ok to use bot in this server now??? WTH! i thought this server ban bots why is that whole l2 map is filled with bots...answer it @Juji.. 

No, it's not.
But there are so many thousands of bot that they can't keep up with banning them.
And just recording a bot hoard following each other seems not to be enough evidence.
To make a propper bot report over ticketing you need prooved evidence... so far I banned aroun 26 bots that were in my way.

I guess they are banning hundrets of bots every month, but hundrets of new bots are creating every month as well to replace them. When I see bot, I add it to my blocklist and almost everyweek I can see, that like 10-15 bots of my block-list is deleted = they are banned. But honestly, I dont think this fight will be ever won, thats whats happen to every free to play game based on killing thousands of mobs.

26 minutes ago, Warendo said:

I guess they are banning hundrets of bots every month, but hundrets of new bots are creating every month as well to replace them. When I see bot, I add it to my blocklist and almost everyweek I can see, that like 10-15 bots of my block-list is deleted = they are banned. But honestly, I dont think this fight will be ever won, thats whats happen to every free to play game based on killing thousands of mobs.

Banned toons don't get deleted from your friend list.  They might delete there toon to creat new ones later so not to create a new acct/email.

Archived