new buff sets 10 Ncoins

is that for real what i just saw, are defense and magic buff only lv. 2 melodies and attack type buffs set are lv.5 melodies, IT IS THAT FOR REAL NCWEST? IT IS THAT FOR REAL  ????????????? when in this world, when in my life time will you start takin' this seriously ? what are you all doing there ? playin developing a game ? aren't u ashamed at all ? aren't u thinkin at all that all the curses off the people will come after u ? aren't you really thinkig at all that the karma will come back to you and those you hold dear? aren't you tired of doing things wrong ? AREN'T YOU ??????????

What is the problem? Where is the negative impact?

Its about ISS class? ISS class is disfavoured for years...playing main ISS in our days is suicide.
I didnt heard you(I mean you guys) yell when NcSoft introduce us those 1 bil exp scrolls from nevit-poisson gift..... so any toon can be in few days 101+ or better 103+....now every player from the server have an ISS POM for dual box...

Bottom line, no love for ISS...better reroll fast or play your dual :)

Edited by Pleistoros

On 6/8/2019 at 2:38 AM, TheDeadMilkmen said:

Pleistoros,

what are these "1 bil exp scrolls from nevit-poisson gift" to get 101+ or 103+ ?  

nevit hourglass as u gain 5bil xp from mobs u get 1 xp scroll can be use to get 1bil xp for lvl99

can buy from players in town

13 minutes ago, Need2Paymore2WIN said:

Ha many "nevit-poison scroll" needed for lvl99 - 101?

depending on the level, it's the % you get
1b Exp in lv99 give +/- 0.01% (100 / 0.01 = 10k)
"     "     "  lv101 +/- (here 5 scroll give 0.01%) (0.01 / 5 = 0.002%) (100 / 0.002 = 50k)
etc
etc
all this is from my experience

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, allmightmage said:

from level 99-101 it takes 10k shining scrolls 2b adena if your buying them

i got much less on Naia, less than 1b from 99-101

if you can find cheap price that is

These 10 Ncoin buffs seem cheap, but if you plan on using them for xping .. gets really really expensive :D 

Go invite a friend or a clan mate ISS, who will also take XP and some farm, start inviting supports and tanks to macro groups!