Weapon Upgrade Cost

Tidues

So I was looking at upgrading my +22 Blessed Apocalypse fighters. When I went to Aden Head Blacksmith it is showing that I would need 2,091,733 Crystal (R-Grade) more than 26Billion adena for that, 20,283 Gemstone (R-Grade) more than 25Billion, and 811 Crystal of Determination more than 223Billion. . . this can't be right can it? How are we expected to pay almost 300Billion just for the first upgrade to R95? I am very hopefully that this is some mistake and would like some clarification as to HOW or WHY this would be so dramatic and highly priced? This would make the weapon after upgrading worth less than a third of the price to upgrade it. . . why would this even be part of the game if that is the case as it wouldn't be worth it. @Juji 

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
On 6/18/2019 at 1:41 AM, Tidues said:

So I was looking at upgrading my +22 Blessed Apocalypse fighters. When I went to Aden Head Blacksmith it is showing that I would need 2,091,733 Crystal (R-Grade) more than 26Billion adena for that, 20,283 Gemstone (R-Grade) more than 25Billion, and 811 Crystal of Determination more than 223Billion. . . this can't be right can it? How are we expected to pay almost 300Billion just for the first upgrade to R95? I am very hopefully that this is some mistake and would like some clarification as to HOW or WHY this would be so dramatic and highly priced? This would make the weapon after upgrading worth less than a third of the price to upgrade it. . . why would this even be part of the game if that is the case as it wouldn't be worth it. @Juji 

Actually this is correct.