Hime

Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Ambicija    3
2 hours ago, Draecke said:

Red Libra offers many things for ppl with zero to low budget like for example 8hr buff which is better then Freya ICE so more of that is always good imho :)

on the Artifact system I guess you don't fully understand what that's about as even a set of +0 items will give a boost when equipped in Artifact book, for example lv.2 gives  Damage +5%, damage received -6%  <- aka great boost even for players with low budget!!

most of the Artifact items focus on boost for defense, it doesn't add any new skill power / damage crap only a bit of p/m attack which ain't that crazy compared to all the other stuff

https://l2wiki.com/Artifact_System

and on the Agathion system I just point out that for some odd reason we never got the full update as the perma agathion charms were never implemented, something Juji said we would get eventually some time this update so who knows..

I will answer... 1 more time ---> You not understand this game.

1. Will be this artifacts - when will come time for this.

2. Most l2 gamers start play this game 10-15y ago. Some in "global", some in illegal servers. Not important where. Important - they like this game. So what is mean - now we have population of gamers 30-60y old. Most like this. So... what its mean? We have private life, we have job, half of use - have family. Now summer - what is mean? Most we want hollydays, to go somewhere, to do something. NOW NO TIME FOR EVENS... Normally events very destructive - using a lot privat life time.

3. Libra buffs etc... bla bla.. Now we have so much buffs - pasive/active... like dyes powder.. new clan skills and etc.

4. And mos fun... "low budget"... Even you know what is it? Im pay for game. Sometimes. Like i say for fun - to try luck. Also im using "prestige pack". What is it prestige pack for 85-105lvl gamers? Its nothing... Adena increase 300%? :) Its mean you get 10-20kk per day if play aktive/afk with 3 acc. Except some places - you can't get more. Also im active buy/sell gamer. so can make in day 100kk-1kkk. But in middle in day I accumulating 300-500kk.. So what is  it? i'm low budget or high?... I know just some people who accumulating adena like I.. I think i'm low bugete... Because except 10-20 gamers in Naia who active buy/sell items from l2 store - all other buy in black market. From whe i know this info? Maybe 1 day I will post my own statistik.. Maybe.

5. And ok... we have now r110 sets. Just 3 weeks - and all people who was have adena make this sets... just 3 weeks.. and just some ppl... People not have adena... Simple. 

Draecke    370

let's agree to disagree :)

many different ways to have fun in this game and my point was that the stuff I mentioned actually have good parts to it aka it ain't all negative ;)

btw minor detail but I play since NA Closed Beta which was in 2003 :D

Ambicija    3
29 minutes ago, Draecke said:

let's agree to disagree :)

many different ways to have fun in this game and my point was that the stuff I mentioned actually have good parts to it aka it ain't all negative ;)

btw minor detail but I play since NA Closed Beta which was in 2003 :D

I play in Naia 4 year. Have clan. Let's say in clan was.. about ~4000 ppl (i every week bring new, and kik old if someone stop play).  And from this 4000 - i see just 3 people who get +12 bloody weapon from game... And its just +12 bloody... what is it nothing in this game. Many ways to have fun... But... just very rare have skills to make adena for items.

GoogleRU    7
12 hours ago, Draecke said:

on the Artifact system I guess you don't fully understand what that's about as even a set of +0 items will give a boost when equipped in Artifact book, for example lv.2 gives  Damage +5%, damage received -6%  <- aka great boost even for players with low budget!!

This, apparently, you do not quite understand what is written in the article about artificates.

"When artifacts are equipped to all slots Damage +5%, Received Damage -6%. Can be equipped by characters level 105 and higher."

Without artifacts this book is useless!