Economic Issue

Hi, 
I do love this game that I showed to my girlfriend and she started playing with me and my niece too, 
me and my girlfriend had an ideia to keep nectars on our inventory and we bought more and more with all our adena to re-sell after some time 
to get more adena... The problem is that the lineage update removed all around 9.000 nectars from our inventory and the time of 1 month with dual swords 
expired... we didnt know that it could be deleted from our inventory and now we don't know how to continue.. I want her and my niece continue playing but 
we don't have weapons :(... what whould we do ? we just spent around 14 millions of adena buying nectars and we lost all of it. 
I don't want to spoil their experience because we get around giran trying to buy some weapon and we got no success  

I know that I should have pay attention about the start and the end of events but it just happend because of my fault.
What should we do ?

You made this forum account 11 hours ago and you’re nearly 5 days late on posting about nectars.  You’ll have to strike this one up as a loss and pay closer attention next time brother.  Use whatever chars you made to help boost new chars.  So my suggestion is this:

Make new characters, preferably 1 tank like a DA, 1 orc buffer, and several summoners.  Summoners do not need weapons because their summon is their weapon.  They will be fine in moon armor.  Use the new accounts to get new dual swords and enjoy the game.

IMO: 1 Dark avenger, 1 warcryer, 1 warlock, 1 phantom summoner, 3 elf summoners, 1 blade dancer, 1 swordsinger, and you’ll have an incredible group that will take you to 76+.  Sell spell books at 40.  Take advantage of the red Libra event every day and sell those scrolls.

• Like 1

Thats really rough. In my experience there is really not much to do. If your low level its dooable but if you are 30 + its just to hard to recover from this.
Best thing would be to make new char's on a new acount and use the 30 day duals on a spoiler to get a good adena boost.
Another way that i am not 100% sure of. Is to buy the pendent of faith ( or what ever its called ) form store using NCCOIN and sell the boxes. Atleast thats where i think everybody gets them from. Maybe someone can confirm that you actually can sell theese items - i have seen lots of people selling them. 

Good Luck!

• Like 1

Not trying to be a jerk here but if you aren't willing to open your wallet, this is NOT the game for you.  NC knows everyone buys adena, For less then the price of a McDonalds value meal the 3 of ya will be back on your way.

• Like 1

No need to spend real money on adena farmers, if you can figure out how to macro farm you can earn enough adena to equip D, C, and maybe even B grades without even getting pass level 40 just utilizing the NPCs in Giran and Aden.

A party of 3 Dark Wizards starting from scratch can get from 20~40 and net you 2~3M within a few days if you manage to keep the party alive, unstuck, and hunting as much as possible. The Shadow servitor has a passive Vampiric Rage and helps them survive more. The summon's p.atk increases a great deal after every skill level up and they'll do all the damage, you just need to pickup and heal.

Go to Abandoned Camp and hunt Ol Mahums

Lv20~24 Guards, Stragglers, the weak ones.

Lv25~29 Generals, Officers.

Lv30~35 Commanders.

Go to Ant Nest next

Lv36~40 Captains, Overseers

The tricky part is to setup the party macro.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ashi said:

No need to spend real money on adena farmers, if you can figure out how to macro farm you can earn enough adena to equip D, C, and maybe even B grades without even getting pass level 40 just utilizing the NPCs in Giran and Aden.

A party of 3 Dark Wizards starting from scratch can get from 20~40 and net you 2~3M within a few days if you manage to keep the party alive, unstuck, and hunting as much as possible. The Shadow servitor has a passive Vampiric Rage and helps them survive more. The summon's p.atk increases a great deal after every skill level up and they'll do all the damage, you just need to pickup and heal.

Go to Abandoned Camp and hunt Ol Mahums

Lv20~24 Guards, Stragglers, the weak ones.

Lv25~29 Generals, Officers.

Lv30~35 Commanders.

Go to Ant Nest next

Lv36~40 Captains, Overseers

The tricky part is to setup the party macro.

setup... party macros.. :ph34r:xD

• Like 1