Bug report: Hero Voice cannot be disabled

Genosha

This is the biggest bug in this whole update, even worse than the total middle finger to people that abandoned their main classes and are on duals majority of the time.

Restore the option to disable Hero Voice in all forms of chat.

Nobody needs their chat to be cluttered and junked up with this drama chat.

• Like 1

The Hero Chat on/off function was removed from All Menu → Preferences → Chat Channel.

The 'Block' function can be used to hide Hero Chat.

But i can't find the block function.

Edited by Dawe

7 minutes ago, Juji said:

It is not a bug. Dev made this part of the update. I have a request in with them to change it.

Thank you!

15 minutes ago, Healingbewbs said:

Umm.. /block <heroname> ^_^

You can actually use "/block hero" and it will block all hero chat.

Scrap that, you can't. My client lagged out.

Edited by modnar
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

So... In the dev team mind it's a good idea to totally disrupt all server clan chat and clan communication. Great thinking.

I hope you give some pressure Juji. This is totally unacceptable and unplayable during sieges when these idiots go mental in their 'special chat'

• Like 1

On 8/7/2019 at 10:34 AM, Juji said:

It is not a bug. Dev made this part of the update. I have a request in with them to change it.

A week later and it's still there. It's drowning out all other chats and is annoying as hell. I'd be curious to hear the convo the devs had when they decided to force hero chat on the rest of the community. Something like "If this doesn't get rid of the remaining loyal players, I don't know what will". :P 

Seriously, force it in general chat... but at least allow us to turn it off in ally, clan and party chat.