Adding new areas to enjoy the game

Lostsoul

Why are there so many places to go that are under level 85?  I can run a toon from 0-85 in one hour.  This update created an over populated hunting areas why? Because you only offer 2 places for 98-100 to follow quests and there were already bot farmers in those locations.  Just open up more areas for the 95 and up toons to hunt without the overcrowded areas you continue to use. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Honestly most of the world map should be re-used for higher level ranges with similar exp/mob density across the board among same level areas.

Experience quests should also be tied to all those areas at once. Why have one per spot? Just make one that lets you hunt in like 10 different zones for the same quest items.

It would spread out the population a bit and people wouldn't feel obliged to endure going to the optimal spot if there's 10 other just as viable ones around.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

COPY AND PASTE A TEXT TYPED FOR ME HOURS AGO IN ANOTHER TOPIC AND REPEAT HERE LIKE A SUGGESTION, THANKS..

"""I don t have problems with the ppl who use auto-macros to hunt. 

the problem here is only ONE PLACE TO HUNT >>> BLAZING SWAMP

or if you are 85 to 95 ALTAR OF EVIL

or ir you are 95 to 99 BLOODY SWAMPLAND

every place of these, are absolutely full of ppl/bot/auto-macros

I THINK, THE PROBLEM HERE IS: VERY FEW PLACES TO HUNT BY LEVELS...

my suggestion is: make 2 areas to hunt for each of those levels

example: 95 to 99 > BLOODY SWAMPLAND and CEMETERY

99 + > BLAZING SWAMP and PAGAN TEMPLE

just only examples... there are to much empty places in the entire map to use..

give 2 or more options to hunt for levels...PLEASE

PD: MOST TIMES I GO TO blazing swamp, I SEE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE, I DEPRESS AND I GO FROM THERE

thanks for the time to readme.. i ll be wait for more areas to hunt in the future..""""