Boxes for Eviscerator?

Althar

Been pretty much cruising along up to 101 solo on my Eviscerator but feeling a bit of a wall coming my way in terms of survivability by myself.

Been exploring a couple spots and mobs seem to become a lot beefier and hit harder even in "solo" spots.

So basically been considering running a small support team to drag along for buffs/heals but honestly have no idea which ones would be optimal.

Don't think I'd go for more than 3 accounts (including the eviscerator) but I could potentially consider 4 if it would make a massive difference.

So what's the norm? Buffer and a healer? Maybe a 4th something else?

What works well with Eviscerator? Hierophant? Droomcryer? Dominator? Something else?

Same for healer, which one?

Also running a Feoh dual but not sure how much I'll be playing that honestly.

Last time I've ran boxes level cap was pre-awakening 85 so I fear I'm a bit out of the loop :S

U need good stuff. Without stuff ANY iss and healer is useless and waste of time in solo. Boxes dont give you opportunity to kill fast with profit so go and buy for real money weapon and armor then you feel free and happy with any boxes and event buffs. Or stay long at bloody swamp and blazing swamp untill next years update where lvl cap will be update and mobs 100+ stats become lower maybe or they change item production and you can craft rated equipment. Or find good party with other players(fantasy). Nothing depends on you in 100+ now only on your wallet.

Depends what you want to farm.

Basically, you want an Iss Heirophant for PoM (lv101 buff), then healer, probably Eva's Saint will work best and maybe consider a tank (Eva's Templar). This might be your best setup.

And yes as said above, if your Evi is not geared, it might be pointless.

Agreed with what's said above. When it comes to boxing, all isses are basically the same pre 101. So if you intend to go 101, it's best to get a hierophant for PoM.

For the healing, I think Eva's saint has the most efficient healing of all 3 classes. Evi doesn't have mana problems, so you don't need to go for another class.

May I ask you what's your current gear, where you farm and HOW you farm? Depending on the answer, I could advise you where to go and it could indeed be usesful to add an eva templar in your setup

I do intend to get them as high as possible alongside the main character.

Current gear is nothing spectacular. +4 full ele SA’ed apoc fists and +4 TW set. Orfen/Zaken/Earth and I’m at work and forgot the others xD. (Will update with details tonight) +13 str dyes. I’ve not needed more until now but planning to upgrade soon-ish once I know what I can optimize with 30billion. Probably not much.

I don’t farm anywhere special. Just been following the solo spots game has been sending me to with quests. Sometimes just macro-ing AFK while doing other things but actively playing most of the time.

Goal is to be able to do more difficult stuff with those boxes. What exactly I don’t know either yet. Still lacking in knowledge of this game a lot compared to way back then sadly.

Gear details, rather basic stuff.

STR 4/4/5

+4 Twilight LA Set 60s elements

STR+3, p.atk +5% hair accessory

Commando Belt

+4 Apo Fists, lv5 Might lv5 Focus

Orfen's Soul/Zaken/Creation/Earth Wyrm/Enhanced Octavis

Lv2 Ruby/Emerald/Diamond/Pearl

Stage 16 Venir/Destruction

10 hours ago, Althar said:

Make that budget 100b, got lucky.

Invest in +12 Bloody fists 2 or 3SA.Also get Abundance lv1, maybe Anakim talisman (cheap stuff). You don't need any fancy armor, so maybe find a cheap +8 blessed TW light set (very cheap too and rather good). Get a better belt, CH one preferably, like Lidia, Gustav or Nurka. Also invest in a at least +7 Elmore Cloak (17-19b).

There are many points of improvement, but see you you can get these above and what Adena you've left after.

7 hours ago, mixa said:

Invest in +12 Bloody fists 2 or 3SA.Also get Abundance lv1, maybe Anakim talisman (cheap stuff). You don't need any fancy armor, so maybe find a cheap +8 blessed TW light set (very cheap too and rather good). Get a better belt, CH one preferably, like Lidia, Gustav or Nurka. Also invest in a at least +7 Elmore Cloak (17-19b).

There are many points of improvement, but see you you can get these above and what Adena you've left after.

Any idea what’s a decent price range for those? Fists I saw at 34-35b lately. Think I’ve seen TW at 8b this week?

Other stuff if there’s some on AH it’s easier to evaluate a decent price but less common things or sets I can’t be sure.

What I have now I basically got maybe 1-2 years ago before quitting and coming back and haven’t been paying much attention to market.

Also very much appreciate the tips. Already gave me a much better idea of what direction to take.

Some things you'll only be able to find in AH, but shout anyway to see if you can find out who the owner is and negotiate from there. Most prices in the AH are inflated. It doesn't cost you 34B to make a +12 Bloody Fist. In fact, you don't need to go that high enchant wise. Just going from a +4 Apoc to a +6 or +7 Bloody Amaranthine Fists will be a marked improvement on your XP rate.

Someone mentioned a pair of Enhanced Shadow Fists, which is a great alternative to a +12 Bloody Fist. It's certainly much cheaper. You can find them on my server for around 15b - 18b usually.  For slightly less PVE Damage (10% on the Enhanced Shadow  vs. 15% on Bloody weapons), you still get a weapon with solid stats and additional bonuses to P.atk (10%), HP (15%), p.crit rate (+50), p. crit damage (10%), attack speed (15%) and the ability to add up to 450 attribute (as where the Bloody R99 weapons can only go up to 300). Just add the Mystic Soul Crystal (~5b - 7b) and augment it, if you can afford to gamble with getting a good augment.

Yes, definitely get the Elmore cloak. +7 - +10 is fine. You'll love the additional PVE damage, plus the Elmore bonus skills that often fire in combat, greatly increasing your p.atk for 30 seconds by as little as 70% iirc depending on the cloak's enchant level. Those bursts come in handy. You get even more skills the higher you enchant the cloak.

As for the armor, I'll disagree slightly with the other posters here in sticking with a +8 Twilight set. If you were a ranged fighter I'd agree with them, but you're a point of attack melee type. You get hit often. I'd go with an Eternal set, even if it's only +6 (which comes in around - 3b). The basic stats are just better than on Twilight and you can take advantage of the buyer's market as people try to upgrade to R110. With a slightly higher budget, obviously, you can go for a higher enchanted Eternal set. Just keep in mind that if you decide to eventually upgrade to R110, the R99 armor needs to be blessed/bloody/dark. Ferris actually only upgrades blessed, but you can remove the bloody/dark attribute with Mammon for a small fee. He gives you back the bloody/dark stones and a blessed weapon.

Lastly, the other odds and ends.  I didn't see a Talisman Longing/Insanity, or Talisman Abundance of any stage on your list. I'd definitely add those. The Abundance Talisman have four stages, with each giving you a Power of Abundance skill that increases your P.atk, Skill Crit Rate, and skill power to a large degree based on the talisman's level. Plus, even without that skill, you get extra P.def, attribute and weapon resistance, etc. Comes in handy. I'd also try increase your jewels to +3 minimally. Start with the ruby. Finally, keep your eyes peeled for a Taurus Agathion Low Grade. That Agathion gives you a Battle Rhapsody skill, which is one less reason for a buffer. You'll get a rush from firing off BR and Power of Abundance. And if your Elmore cloak also fires at the same time, mobs will be little more than pixelated mist.

Edited by SinPalabras
  • Like 1

On 8/14/2019 at 9:01 PM, SinPalabras said:

Some things you'll only be able to find in AH, but shout anyway to see if you can find out who the owner is and negotiate from there. Most prices in the AH are inflated. It doesn't cost you 34B to make a +12 Bloody Fist. In fact, you don't need to go that high enchant wise. Just going from a +4 Apoc to a +6 or +7 Bloody Amaranthine Fists will be a marked improvement on your XP rate.

Someone mentioned a pair of Enhanced Shadow Fists, which is a great alternative to a +12 Bloody Fist. It's certainly much cheaper. You can find them on my server for around 15b - 18b usually.  For slightly less PVE Damage (10% on the Enhanced Shadow  vs. 15% on Bloody weapons), you still get a weapon with solid stats and additional bonuses to P.atk (10%), HP (15%), p.crit rate (+50), p. crit damage (10%), attack speed (15%) and the ability to add up to 450 attribute (as where the Bloody R99 weapons can only go up to 300). Just add the Mystic Soul Crystal (~5b - 7b) and augment it, if you can afford to gamble with getting a good augment.

Yes, definitely get the Elmore cloak. +7 - +10 is fine. You'll love the additional PVE damage, plus the Elmore bonus skills that often fire in combat, greatly increasing your p.atk for 30 seconds by as little as 70% iirc depending on the cloak's enchant level. Those bursts come in handy. You get even more skills the higher you enchant the cloak.

As for the armor, I'll disagree slightly with the other posters here in sticking with a +8 Twilight set. If you were a ranged fighter I'd agree with them, but you're a point of attack melee type. You get hit often. I'd go with an Eternal set, even if it's only +6 (which comes in around - 3b). The basic stats are just better than on Twilight and you can take advantage of the buyer's market as people try to upgrade to R110. With a slightly higher budget, obviously, you can go for a higher enchanted Eternal set. Just keep in mind that if you decide to eventually upgrade to R110, the R99 armor needs to be blessed/bloody/dark. Ferris actually only upgrades blessed, but you can remove the bloody/dark attribute with Mammon for a small fee. He gives you back the bloody/dark stones and a blessed weapon.

Lastly, the other odds and ends.  I didn't see a Talisman Longing/Insanity, or Talisman Abundance of any stage on your list. I'd definitely add those. The Abundance Talisman have four stages, with each giving you a Power of Abundance skill that increases your P.atk, Skill Crit Rate, and skill power to a large degree based on the talisman's level. Plus, even without that skill, you get extra P.def, attribute and weapon resistance, etc. Comes in handy. I'd also try increase your jewels to +3 minimally. Start with the ruby. Finally, keep your eyes peeled for a Taurus Agathion Low Grade. That Agathion gives you a Battle Rhapsody skill, which is one less reason for a buffer. You'll get a rush from firing off BR and Power of Abundance. And if your Elmore cloak also fires at the same time, mobs will be little more than pixelated mist.

i totally agree with you !!

in my opinion Enhanced shadow fists is better weapon for lower geared ppl due to the additional bonuses they offer in order to max critical and attack speed which are crucial for melee classes,as mentioned you spend a lower amount of adena for a decent weapon and spend the rest of the adena for armor trinkets jewels tattoos etc,the major disdvantage is that you cant upgrade them more so if you want to improve further in the future you must sell them and purchase something new.But until then i recommend them for starting weapon.

I don't disagree with what you're saying but with a 100b budget, you should definitely go for +12 bloody rather than shadow. The main advantage of shadow fists to me is that they give a +100 crit rate, and crit rate is not easy to max with a low gear.

100b budget should be able to overcome that issue easily.

Bloody fists, +8 set, QA/wyrm rings, normal valakas, lv3 ruby+opal, +7 elmore and longing, and try to make that new quest that gives +5 authority circlet asap. Just getting that will make you strong enough to farm in most places of your level and even a bit higher. And you'll even have some leftover money for whatever you want to spend on. I'd try to get a taurus and a nurka/lidia/gustav belt too.

3 hours ago, Jeune said:

I don't disagree with what you're saying but with a 100b budget, you should definitely go for +12 bloody rather than shadow. The main advantage of shadow fists to me is that they give a +100 crit rate, and crit rate is not easy to max with a low gear.

100b budget should be able to overcome that issue easily.

Bloody fists, +8 set, QA/wyrm rings, normal valakas, lv3 ruby+opal, +7 elmore and longing, and try to make that new quest that gives +5 authority circlet asap. Just getting that will make you strong enough to farm in most places of your level and even a bit higher. And you'll even have some leftover money for whatever you want to spend on. I'd try to get a taurus and a nurka/lidia/gustav belt too.

What is this new quest that gives +5 authority circlet ?!

It's a chain quest that's new from Fafurion part 2. There are 3 quest, each of which give some items and consumables. The 3rd one gives a circlet +5 of your choice.

The first quest starts at Tarti in Gludio and is called "Where fates intersect". The other 2 quests start at Joachim in Aden when you have finished the previous ones.