It's time

yous

It's time for gms to start thinking long term about this game and not just about immediacy. They are successively implementing untested or poorly tested things, ending the gameplay for weeks and weeks. If lag wasn't enough, we now simply have 1h queues to log in. Real player (not macros and bot) has been asking for weeks to set a limit of 3-4 accounts and you just ignore it as usual. Congratulations, you guys really want to end this game.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, yous said:

Es hora de que gms comience a pensar a largo plazo sobre este juego y no solo sobre la inmediatez. Están implementando sucesivamente cosas no probadas o mal probadas, terminando el juego durante semanas y semanas. Si el retraso no fue suficiente, ahora simplemente tenemos colas de 1 hora para iniciar sesión. El jugador real (no macros y bot) ha estado pidiendo semanas para establecer un límite de 3-4 cuentas y simplemente lo ignora como de costumbre. Felicitaciones, ustedes realmente quieren terminar este juego.

I agree 10000%

On 8/22/2019 at 9:01 AM, yous said:

It's time for gms to start thinking long term about this game and not just about immediacy. They are successively implementing untested or poorly tested things, ending the gameplay for weeks and weeks. If lag wasn't enough, we now simply have 1h queues to log in. Real player (not macros and bot) has been asking for weeks to set a limit of 3-4 accounts and you just ignore it as usual. Congratulations, you guys really want to end this game.

uhh the game has been out for 15 years, that's long term

the game has been around that long and its still attracting new players like you

7 hours ago, Sesh said:

uhh the game has been out for 15 years, that's long term

the game has been around that long and its still attracting new players like you

Yes, but not so much, it has become very unbalanced
The new player arrives in a few hours to lvl 85 with an infamous amount of adena and really increases very little until lvl 95 to 100
So he continues with his common R equipment at a disadvantage to be able to play with mobs or other pjs ... let's add to that the uncontrolled theme of the bots, and that player as well as he started, left the game
It is not my case, I play since C3, so 15 years later I play for fun and not to compete and I have been a mentor to many new players (first time) and today there are none of them left
The game lives through real players and not bots, they are killing the trade and the game

• Like 1

new players still think there is botting in game, it's been 3 years since world famous A.I. to detect bot has gotten rid of all true botting programs and they still think "macro"is botting.  they probably are too noob to know how to macro to play along.

Just about 100% of all automated play nowadays are macro.  You can easily verify by PK their toon and see if they stay on the ground of get auto brez.  Also, years ago I've seen real bots defy conventional game physics, such as AOE spread on pink toons and they don't go pink... death = auto brez, over and over again.  

This is clearly not the case nowadays.  Macro can be interrupted if you get creative.  I'm glad NC implemented the no drop on red pk.

1 hour ago, GhostintheShell said:

new players still think there is botting in game, it's been 3 years since world famous A.I. to detect bot has gotten rid of all true botting programs and they still think "macro"is botting.  they probably are too noob to know how to macro to play along.

Just about 100% of all automated play nowadays are macro.  You can easily verify by PK their toon and see if they stay on the ground of get auto brez.  Also, years ago I've seen real bots defy conventional game physics, such as AOE spread on pink toons and they don't go pink... death = auto brez, over and over again.  

This is clearly not the case nowadays.  Macro can be interrupted if you get creative.  I'm glad NC implemented the no drop on red pk.

Hi, when last time you was login in game? When you will have internet - go and check "drop" zones - and after you can make post about there is makro or bots. Or i can give some this people names - you will make war for test - and will be surprised - max in 5 min they  will find you on all map. Whit makro?...Common..

Personally i don't care at all they makro, bots or real. I posting about bots - just want to know what GM thinking about that. It about respect. If you write EULA roles - you see that people respect this. Simple - you just ban bots. But i start thinking GM never not read EULA. Or this EULA roles just translated from korean - and GM not from USA - they simple not understand english...

My apologies if there were truly bots still around.  I admit i haven't traveled much outside of my normal xp area.  So yeah, software should already be in place to detect bot activities - meaning functions that can easily be detected by artificial intelligence software that's now a common place for MMORPG to assist GMs to catch these perpetrators.

My opinion in this - having been around for 15 years, there is a sense of fatigue on the part of customer expecting something out of GMs to do anything that's normally a logical thing to expect in other games or services.  Lineage2 is just run so differently and I'll tell you only in so many words, be careful of what you accuse the absolute powerful NCsoft, in my days, I have seen accounts rip apart and banned - not unlike you offend a mafia lord in real life.  I'm not joking.  Hence, I kind of keep minding my own business most of the time.

It's a dark reality that I've come to accept.  This game has many facets and organically it naturally evolved into a money milking business and those who still participates, willfully do so albeit whining and complaining.  So the jist of all is this - everyone has their own goals in life, everyone make their own choices and you can't blame anyone.  if you know this game cost money and you keep playing, just make sure your paycheck fits the bill or find another game.  I am not kidding you, being very serious about it.  Lineage2 has evolved to be THE most expensive game I've ever played in my life - is it worth it?  I thought about it deeply lately, yes I think it's worth it for a special kind of experience you can't find elsewhere.  Those who stayed know what I'm talking about.  But at some point, everyone gets a say, enough is enough.  For me, that line hasn't come yet and that may never happen as long as my income and business keep up.

Edited by GhostintheShell