Raid Bosses after the last update

@Juji After this last update the raid bosses started to behave in a weird/wrong manner:

1- Some raids simply don't get debuffed properly. Normal Zaken, for exemple [ level 75] is basically resisting 100% of Block SHield/Block Wind walk debuffs ( hierophant), amongs other debuffs.
2- No raid is being able to be cancelled. Before you only couldn't calcel the Raid boss or their minions buff ( haste, might, reflect), but you could cancel any buff it had received from players.

Is this a bug? Is this how it is inteded to be working? ( I haven't seen the Raid Bosses behaving like that in any Classic/Essence servers from Ru/Eu or KR)

@Juji 

I'll Piggyback off KillerPrice, After your Kamael update you broke Cancel, and made epic raid bosses impervious certain debuffs like Block Shield and Block Windwalk

You have broken the game mechanics, this should be a #1 priority for you to fix game mechanics.

1.  We should be able to Cancel buffs placed on a raid boss

2. We should be able to debuff epic raid bosses (Baium, Antharas, Zaken) with Block Shield, Block WindWalk, Nuker Vortex's 

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Hammerforge said:

@Juji

Whats going on? why haven't these issues been addressed? you know since last post, alone in our Clan we've lost 7-8 live players.  I know KillerPrice has stopped playing.  

Why won't you fix these issues?

What is wrong with you NCSOFT?

Hammer

Get over it, its probably intended by the devs

@mixa

the point is for them to fix whats broken, and I understand your negative post, but why should we get over it and let it happen?  But they don't seem to care, or take anyone seriously.  Why would making high lvl content impossible working as intended?  

I give NCSOFT an A++ rating for killing classic.

Hammer

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Hammerforge said:

@mixa

the point is for them to fix whats broken, and I understand your negative post, but why should we get over it and let it happen?  But they don't seem to care, or take anyone seriously.  Why would making high lvl content impossible working as intended?  

I give NCSOFT an A++ rating for killing classic.

Hammer

There are many things that they have done, including to the raids that are working as intended and they ruin them at the same time.You're missing a large part of how things were done around here it seems :<

In a year, they never fix the bugs... now this game have 123123123213 bugs and they dont care, so sad this company.... so sad how a classic game go to the trash. another example blood crystals..... my clan have 50k+ of reputation but we cant upgrade any clan skills because that items doesnt exist now...

6 hours ago, mixa said:

There are many things that they have done, including to the raids that are working as intended and they ruin them at the same time.You're missing a large part of how things were done around here it seems :<

They keep saying they need to see a 'collective effort' in forums for any changes to occur.

So just say "I agree" for once Mixa, instead of pointing out the obvious every time with "they don't care", or "we don't understand how it works".

Please :)