Classic Server Game Update: Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance for beginning Wednesday, September 11, 2019 at 5 a.m. PDT /  7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 1400 GMT+2 will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Attendance Checklist event will be available for 3 weeks.
  • Eva's Hair Accessories Tickets will no longer be available on the L2 Store.
  • Server Boost Settings will end.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

1 hour ago, StanxFZ said:

If I were you, I would make events, cause almost all left after wow classic launch.

I agree two weeks was nothing, I would have put money on an extension but wow bold move on their part, prob nothing for a week then pay to win event next week. 

16 hours ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance for beginning Wednesday, September 11, 2019 at 5 a.m. PDT /  7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 1400 GMT+2 will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Attendance Checklist event will be available for 3 weeks.
  • Eva's Hair Accessories Tickets will no longer be available on the L2 Store.
  • Server Boost Settings will end.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

So Eva's Tickets got removed without 1 week's notification like you normally do? I was going to work on hats this weekend...

OHHH NO?!! You're ending the BS play to win event?! AHHH what will we ever do!?

-NO actual odds listed about success rates.

-Do the odds lower as you move up the enchant level? No info is available on this. It is only discovered by wasting a bunch of money through trial and error.

-I'm done with your P2W events where you have to spend hundreds of dollars to hopefully randomly get what you ACTUALLY want.

About done with this game actually...

• Hime unpinned this topic