Diploma for R grade

Capulloide

when did you start this Character? You should have gotten all R-Grade Items (Paulina Armor/Weapon/Rings R-Grade etc. ) at lvl 40 already while doing the Gludio-Quest line.

Sounds to me like you started that Char long long time ago and now you came back to lvl it up again. In that case i can only advice you to start a new char and do the quest in Gludio (NPC Tarti i guess). It will take you 30-50 min to go from lvl 1 to 85 and you will get tons of free useful items that help you up to lvl 100. At lvl 85 keep going with the Gludio NPC and get the next quest line for lvl 85-100 with even more free items. 

Only other chance is to somehow reach lvl 95 without gear and collect some gear when starting a Dual Class. But ... yeah just dont do that. No Character name is worth this pain :D   

Edited by Skolex
  • Thanks 1

My character is more than one year and I came back three days ago. So I have to start other character to get the quest al level 40 for getting R-grade. Wow R-grade at 40 and now my character isnt useful. This made me sad but thanks for the answer. I wont lose more time and I will think if I start again or left the game forever...

Now I am level 87 and waiting to get 95 to finish the quest on altar of evil...

Edited by Capulloide

On 9/22/2019 at 7:38 PM, Capulloide said:

My character is more than one year and I came back three days ago. So I have to start other character to get the quest al level 40 for getting R-grade. Wow R-grade at 40 and now my character isnt useful. This made me sad but thanks for the answer. I wont lose more time and I will think if I start again or left the game forever...

Now I am level 87 and waiting to get 95 to finish the quest on altar of evil...

Start a new character. Find a mentor ( you'll get 200 000 shots from the diplomas). You'll get a lot of good things from the quest line that goes up to level 100. Taking a character from 1 to 85 takes 15-20 min now and from 85 to 95 like 1-2 hrs. You won't regret going this route.

1 hour ago, mixa said:

Start a new character. Find a mentor ( you'll get 200 000 shots from the diplomas). You'll get a lot of good things from the quest line that goes up to level 100. Taking a character from 1 to 85 takes 15-20 min now and from 85 to 95 like 1-2 hrs. You won't regret going this route.

In our version as a mentee you dont receive diplomas but gifts from system. I dont remember when they changed but I think it was 2 chronicle updates ago or atleast with first Fafurion chronicle.

On 9/22/2019 at 6:56 PM, Capulloide said:

Hello, I Had a mentor, I am level 87 and I received R grade SS but no armor and weapon. I dont received diplomas, how can I get R grade?

Thanks

Start a new char, you get R grade equip at 40 lvl...in few hours you get 95 and 2 days lazy mode 99 lvl.

Edited by TheThrax

23 minutes ago, TheThrax said:

In our version as a mentee you dont receive diplomas but gifts from system. I dont remember when they changed but I think it was 2 chronicle updates ago or atleast with first Fafurion chronicle.

Start a new char, you get R grade equip at 40 lvl...in few hours you get 95 and 2 days lazy mode 99 lvl.

Oh, I see.I havent done this for quite a while on NCWest actually, so I stand corrected.Did on Core and it still gave diplomas which you can trade for shots or other (useless) stuff.

PS. I still see the Mentor Guide has the option to exchange diplomas to the same goods as before, how do you get diplomas nowdays?

Edited by mixa

On 9/27/2019 at 1:20 PM, mixa said:

Oh, I see.I havent done this for quite a while on NCWest actually, so I stand corrected.Did on Core and it still gave diplomas which you can trade for shots or other (useless) stuff.

PS. I still see the Mentor Guide has the option to exchange diplomas to the same goods as before, how do you get diplomas nowdays?

Thats the thing, you cant get any new diplomas but only exchange old ones. I guess its for ppl who still have those diplomas :)

21 hours ago, Capulloide said:

Thanks, I have created a new charact, Now I am level 89 without quest? are there more to get level 95?

Yes. Get quest in Gludio (Tarti) or in Aden (NPC down the stairs). With this quest u will get until lvl 100...

On 07/10/2019 at 12:51 PM, Capulloide said:

They don´t give me any quest :( I am still at level 89

Did u 'Awakening'? This NPC in Gludio where u do all the other quest need to have a quest for you. If not, go look in Gludio church or go in Aden (down the stairs).

Open ALT+U and look if u don't have any quests...