Forums

Bot don't have limits

Naia server

Just take a look in Parnassus or in Aden or eveywhere there is an istance to do. U can see a long coming and going of full parties of bots that appear at spawn, follow the same route and enter in the istance. The most interesting is in Aden where they target a char with dragon weapon sit in Aden and then go to the npc of kartia, really interesting...

Do we have any hope to see them not allowed to overcrowd the server? expecially when we are costrincted to die cause of DC and them not? I know the answer, but I hope to be wrong

49 minutes ago, NuclearFusion said:

Naia server

Just take a look in Parnassus or in Aden or eveywhere there is an istance to do. U can see a long coming and going of full parties of bots that appear at spawn, follow the same route and enter in the istance. The most interesting is in Aden where they target a char with dragon weapon sit in Aden and then go to the npc of kartia, really interesting...

Do we have any hope to see them not allowed to overcrowd the server? expecially when we are costrincted to die cause of DC and them not? I know the answer, but I hope to be wrong

Are u trying to accuse some loyalty player??Be careful then.....or u will get warned......seems bots have feelings too!!B|

On 10/4/2019 at 7:27 PM, NuclearFusion said:

Naia server

They are macro parties only :)

21 hours ago, Geo22 said:

They are macro parties only :)

oh of course

tell me how YOUR macro parties can talk with GK, make CC command, accept it, enter in balok, retalk with GK, enter instances all alone, all of us will be pleased to know about your macro parties that can bot

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NuclearFusion said:

oh of course

tell me how YOUR macro parties can talk with GK, make CC command, accept it, enter in balok, retalk with GK, enter instances all alone, all of us will be pleased to know about your macro parties that can bot

when i do party with my chars, i change windows to accept party, and when i need healer to farm i leave in a macro the healer, and autobuffs the iss. use macro is bot? autobuffs is bot? if i am in my party cp and like i am leader of my friend party and i use my others 2 accounts to do party, i do party within them, and after i send comand channel is bot? use brain a little. OHH because i use 2 accounts who use 3 are bots, ohhh bots everywhere ohhh "do friends" ohhhh i see a lot of chars folowing one in parnasus ohhhh.

have ppl that have more than one pc, i put healer and iss in laptop and i use fullscreen on tower, i use like that because i feel comfortable. Ofc the ppl that destroy the game doing sellings of adena they have a lot of machines, and is for that they limited 3accounts one more time, they really need try 1 limit accounts by ip, or something different, here at least in my city still have shops that u can go play games in pc, and they have lineage there too, my cp friend play from there, have player that dont have pc in home, and is a reallity. 

3 hours ago, Gtx said:

when i do party with my chars, i change windows to accept party, and when i need healer to farm i leave in a macro the healer, and autobuffs the iss. use macro is bot? autobuffs is bot? if i am in my party cp and like i am leader of my friend party and i use my others 2 accounts to do party, i do party within them, and after i send comand channel is bot? use brain a little. OHH because i use 2 accounts who use 3 are bots, ohhh bots everywhere ohhh "do friends" ohhhh i see a lot of chars folowing one in parnasus ohhhh.

have ppl that have more than one pc, i put healer and iss in laptop and i use fullscreen on tower, i use like that because i feel comfortable. Ofc the ppl that destroy the game doing sellings of adena they have a lot of machines, and is for that they limited 3accounts one more time, they really need try 1 limit accounts by ip, or something different, here at least in my city still have shops that u can go play games in pc, and they have lineage there too, my cp friend play from there, have player that dont have pc in home, and is a reallity. 

ip limit? really? so mamy proxy server have, ip limit easy to avoid.

NuclearFusion, you really need to learn how to play this game.  You question something that I have done 6 years ago... auto party follow, balok party of 7, remove 2 parties, offer command channel from 5-party1 to 2-party2....  go into balok to farm nice drops twice a week, solo for YEARS!!!!!!

It's easy man.  

It's not botting, it's just being resourceful for what the game has given us.

Just because it looks like bot, doesn't mean it's bot.  The way I see it, noobs thinks everything is a bot, when in fact it's legit macro and they could do it too, they're just too lazy to learn how to do it.