The augmentation of the weapon does not appear in passive skills

HItEye

The augmentation of the weapon does not appear in passive skills, i have 15% p.skill critical damage and I do not see it reflected in my passive skills. Just show me: Additional avility health lv1, Fire lv8, Speed Fire lv9, Sigil lv1, Krishna Thrower Enchantment Effect lv1, Special ability Krishna Thrower lv1. Please can you fix this .. thanks

• L2 Team
3 hours ago, HItEye said:

The augmentation of the weapon does not appear in passive skills, i have 15% p.skill critical damage and I do not see it reflected in my passive skills. Just show me: Additional avility health lv1, Fire lv8, Speed Fire lv9, Sigil lv1, Krishna Thrower Enchantment Effect lv1, Special ability Krishna Thrower lv1. Please can you fix this .. thanks

PM me your character.

• L2 Team

I checked several of these augments: P. Critical Damage, P. Skill Critical, and P. Critical Rate. All of them do not appear in the skill window, but I tested the weapon damage with and without the augments. They are working as intended and give the desired effects.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Juji said:

I checked several of these augments: P. Critical Damage, P. Skill Critical, and P. Critical Rate. All of them do not appear in the skill window, but I tested the weapon damage with and without the augments. They are working as intended and give the desired effects.

Hi, can you check Templar Aura, in description said +20% patack/matack but in the party member bar appear +10%. Its a tipo also?

On 15/11/2019 at 20:36, Juji said:

Revisé varios de estos aumentos: P. Daño crítico, P. Habilidad crítica y P. Tasa crítica. Todos ellos no aparecen en la ventana de habilidades, pero probé el daño del arma con y sin los aumentos. Están trabajando según lo previsto y dan los efectos deseados.

ok ty, but in the next update could u put the augmentation in passive skill plz..ty ty

• 1 month later...