Magician's Blessing lvl 2 wrong XP bonus?

Riddi

Does everyone gets only 10% xp bonus from Magician's Blessing lvl 2? (ability points skill)

i have 40% bonus while having:
+5% from mentee
+5% clan will lvl 3
+10% clan advent
+10% exalted lvl2
+20% magicians blessing lvl2

Should be 50% bonus from what descriptions say. Am I missing something here?

mate most of the gear/passive that have in the description +% exp or +% while in VIT Exp, r a joke! if u want to see difference in the exp u re getting u have to pay either in ncoin or adenas and buy consumables that grant u more exp such as but not limited to these, Freya Ice/EXP Rose, glowing dragons potion, detons red/purple, freya scroll of storm/wind, lucky growth scroll, hourglass, honey beer at lvl 3 etc etc etc. sorry if thats not what u wanted to hear.

I dont want to use 500m SP on main char but I have proof that Magician's Blessing lvl1 has wrong bonus aswell

Here, screen with Magician's Blessing lvl 1

Shot00019.jpg

Here screen without Magician's Blessing lvl 1

Shot00020.jpg

As you can see, Magician's Blessing lvl 1 gives wrong bonus too. It says 10% and gives only 5%

On 12/8/2019 at 12:07 PM, Riddi said:

Does everyone gets only 10% xp bonus from Magician's Blessing lvl 2? (ability points skill)

+5% from mentee
+5% clan will lvl 3
+10% clan advent
+10% exalted lvl2

The calculation works differently some of the bonuses are applied for the base xp only and some are additive

• L2 Team
On 12/8/2019 at 4:07 AM, Riddi said:

+5% from mentee
+5% clan will lvl 3
+10% clan advent
+10% exalted lvl2

Here is what I tested and found:

With Vitality:

Nymph Tulip (Lv. 105) Base XP = 2,590,590,492
Nymph Tulip (Lv. 105) + 10% Magician's Blessing Lv. 1 = 2,655,355,254
Nymph Tulip (Lv. 105) + 20% Magician's Blessing Lv. 2 = 2,720,120,016

Without Vitality
Nymph Tulip (Lv. 105) - Base XP without Vitality = 1,295,295,246
Nymph Tulip (Lv. 105) + 10% Magician's Blessing Lv. 1 = 1,360,060,008
Nymph Tulip (Lv. 105) + 20% Magician's Blessing Lv. 2 = 1,424,824,770 

Conclusion: The Guardian/Berserker/Magician's Blessing Abilities are giving 5%/10% XP without Vitality and 2.5%/5% XP with Vitality instead of 10%/20% XP. We are sending a bug to the Dev team tonight regarding this issue. I have added it to the known issues list as well.

• Like 1

@Juji I do not have time to re-test right now, but if I remember correctly, if the character has Vitality of the Exalted Lv.2 (+100% exp bonus) the benefit of this AP is 1.25% and 2.5% respectively. It has been a while since I tested, tho.

• L2 Team
1 minute ago, Gem said:

@Juji I do not have time to re-test right now, but if I remember correctly, if the character has Vitality of the Exalted Lv.2 (+100% exp bonus) the benefit of this AP is 1.25% and 2.5% respectively. It has been a while since I tested, tho.

The bonus seems to be related to the Vitality state being on or off. I tested without an Exalted Status.