ISS dominator.

TeraPatrick

Well, the first class I even started at official servers was the dominator. He was bleeping cool and useful as it concerned clan farm or pvp. Now it's one of the most useless class. He doesn't even get the trio sonatas ffs... Are there any plans for this class or is it going to be "useless/deleted" as all the other ones? 

The installation of the next update is planned on. I think from January???
Dominator will have a lot of changes, it will be one of the best iss
e.g. POM for party but 15% the whole party and of course nice debuff.
I guarantee that 90% of players will do it. 
Be patient and you will be rewarded.

Edited by PanZloty

4 hours ago, PanZloty said:

I wonder if the Seer sections actually helps that dying class?  ISS got boosted now that everyone can self buff.

Reading through this makes me feel confident about the future of this game; it seems they actually cared. NC game mechanics designers and developers actually did a lot of great improvements to clean up a lot of old junk and outdated quests, skills, etc.  No need to drag potions to auto use, macro targeting speed is faster, mentor / mentee system revamped now all the 85-104 can now become a mentee and gives great reward to the mentor 105+ toons (clan reputation), blacksmith of mammon are permanent, no more moving around, all important NPC are in the town center for Giran, Aden and Heine, XP bar now has special boost indicator, SP isn't needed anymore to learn skills (i think that's the dumbest thing ever), etc.

I like to see a loosening of obtaining quests due to inventory limit
I like to see removal of char-to-char item exchange window not get destroyed when another party member are being hit.  

Couple of updates ago, I can't say enough about the removal of armor/weapon grade restrictions.

I love it.  Live Long And Prosper Lineage 2 (Vulcan Hand Sign _\\ //).

Edited by GhostintheShell

On 23/12/2019 at 5:09 PM, TeraPatrick said:

Well, the first class I even started at official servers was the dominator. He was bleeping cool and useful as it concerned clan farm or pvp. Now it's one of the most useless class. He doesn't even get the trio sonatas ffs... Are there any plans for this class or is it going to be "useless/deleted" as all the other ones? 

Sorry, this is great, especially in the Olympics that now has a short time and with the scheme of hitting, absolving damage, skill that leaves immune debuff that does not even need to take target and turn stone and repeat, wins any class, bad this is the Sigel Knight who has two important skills that are linked to 3 others that I use these 3 disables the others, the Iss has eternal advantages of fighting with their full buffs, not to mention hitting, hitting, turning stone, hitting, hitting, turning stone, of course, which first has to activate the ability to leave debuff immune and to absorb damage.

On 25/12/2019 at 4:26 AM, PanZloty said:

NCsoft does not know how to balance the classes, I saw here that the wizard Ertheia will gain a skill that of course, will last only 3 seconds, but will absorb 90% of damage and the rest of the damage will burn the class MP, but it is a class already tricky to defeat, especially at the Olympics, where the invisibility skill has extremely short reuse, and I ask, what's on the minds of NCsoft programmers and developers.

Sayha had been nerfed so much it became useless for pve and mass pvp.. Her skills cannot not be used in macro mode effectively.. These new changes are trying to address just that..

However, i am still not sure whether sayha will be better, because although there seem to be some improvements, the cooldown of some skills is still increased..