Official % enchant success rate Scam?

LadyTania

Where can i read how much is the official equips % enchant success rate?

How is possible to fail everything to +4, +5?

How is possible to fail skills that say "success 80-76%" as very well all time?

skills wont go up to +6

Maybe u write officially "80%" and then is programmed completely different like a real 30% success rate? Statistically is impossible! even if u have 3 parts +4 u break easy all to attempt a +1

Edited by LadyTania
  • Like 1

It's called korean random. I've failed skill enchanting 5 times in a row with 98% Success rate, but I've also taken 4 pieces of +9 armor to +10 in a row with 0 fails, and that's a 10% Success rate.

You'll get there eventually, just have to spend more unfortunately. 

If you knew how it's expressed in their code, you'd understand.

Instead of using 100 to represent 100%, they are using 1000 or even 10000 that represents 100%.

So for example if a skill has 80% chance of success to be enchanted, you have 800/1000 or even 8000/10000. Which statistically is 80%, but in practice it has way bigger range compared to 80/100.

This is not a speciation btw, it's a known fact.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, LadyTania said:

Where can i read how much is the official equips % enchant success rate?

How is possible to fail everything to +4, +5?

How is possible to fail skills that say "success 80-76%" as very well all time?

skills wont go up to +6

Maybe u write officially "80%" and then is programmed completely different like a real 30% success rate? Statistically is impossible! even if u have 3 parts +4 u break easy all to attempt a +1

Statistically it's not impossible. you can try 1000 times with 80% chance and fail all. it's low chance that this happens but it is possible.

mixa has a good explanation :)

i don't know where u guys lives, but the real story is how is written in the original post.

i've tried many many times with many consecutive enchants, skills and equips, and it breaks very easy to +4/5.

I'd like to know too what's the official enchant rate success for equips (just for laught, because if for skills breaks easy to +5 and says 90%...i don't wanna immaginate for the equips.)

Well I guess I'll break this down for you a little bit easier. I know the rates are 98% or 96% and not compounding, but you also have to take that into consideration when doing it.

If you want to take a skill from +0 to +5 and it starts at 98% and decreases 2% every + until +5. Thats 98,96,94,92,90. So final is 90% chance to succeed. Compounding means you have .98*.96*.94*.92*.90= 73.2243456% chance of going from +1 to +5. That's much different than just 90%. 

I wanna say I feel your pain, but try enchanting things going +5 that ALL have less than 50% chance, then tell me what the real pain is. Top Circlets are 50%, 45%, 40%, 30%, 15% to +5, with a staggering compound of 0.405% chance to go from +1 to +5, yet there are lots of +5's.

Just kinda sucks.