What Happend??

ChuT3

I just wanted to ask why the game has changed so much in the past 2 years, i mean for what reason do we have a live server +300% and a classic server that went backwards in time?

I am asking because i left the game 4 years ago and just don't understand the situation.

PD: is still a good game to invest?

23 hours ago, ChuT3 said:

PD: is still a good game to invest?

Don't worth of real money wasting at least until game became more loyal to players. Just run full pt + trader for support and gear up main character.

• Like 1

On 1. 4. 2020 at 9:24 AM, Teon said:

For me its a good server, with a good comunity, if you like old l2, this is the only one

So yeah a good game to invest :D

Common, you cant be serious, this is old L2?? WTF??? How long have you been playing L2, for 2 years? This is all possible,  but not what it should be. Its f....g p2w and bot hybrid. The devs should already wake up and do something for the community, they messed up this game as much as possible. :(

• Like 2

I think is worth to invest your time and money (if you want) here, this server will remain in time, gonna get updated soon with more content and new stuff. It will improve in time and there is good competition. Talking Island have a big zerg working and a counter trying to get balance. So its getting fun. 
I think that ppl complain because never player trully low rates, they want all easy and almost free, but its ok, only TRUE good player will remain. 

16 hours ago, joheyca said:

only TRUE good player will remain. 

This is as far from the truth as it gets. The real good players left long ago. No actual competitive  player will play a pay2win game, only schmucks do.

• Like 3