Please - STOP MENTEE SYSTEM

This situation of the queue is due to the problems that ncwest has not given a solution, they intend to launch a new update without even being able to maintain a stable service.
Unfortunately this will worsen as without the experience bonuses, it would take longer for vendors to make mentees

I think its a good sign that within those tons of mentee farms there are likely more new players as well. So I'm a little torn between better health of the game (more playerbase) versus people just spamming alts for mentee coins / atlas. I'm curious how many new IP address (completely new players) are registering and playing recently.

4 hours ago, Foxes said:

This situation of the queue is due to the problems that ncwest has not given a solution, they intend to launch a new update without even being able to maintain a stable service.
Unfortunately this will worsen as without the experience bonuses, it would take longer for vendors to make mentees

actually the situation of the queue is due to server reaching its maximum capacity of players...…...stop spreading misinformation 

2 hours ago, Sesh2 said:

the queue is due to server reaching its maximum capacity of players...…...

Oh really? xD

The maximum number capacity players, of course, but when and why this number was adjusted? or 3 clients limit per PC?

New player here: yes I was absolutely amazed how many people "play" and I was literally looking for an idler game to do its thing in the background while I work from home.  Granted the active play is dated, the money sink to compete is dumb, and the comic value of a game that had to incorporate botting as game features to counter poor game design wears quickly.

I know NCsoft has always had a hatred of its American/western markets, I remember it from when aion was new and they were pissed their beloved game flopped here, and im sure NCsoft has little care for a market where is nearly identical in game competitor has 120+ servers and a sub still...but they need to open another server or expand the current ones capabilities.  Ok I get a few weeks of surprise your games full again delay but too long and it becomes obvious you don't care as a company, which I know but many new players might not and missed opportunity (sure its not the first for this game)

Also not having to deal with the party system 104+ would be nice, I don't need high value areas to solo farm, but every party ends in some BR favela riot where one bot offends someone and then its everyone dead...maybe some lower value solo areas would reduce stress on the areas that are 100% packed to the brim.

If its this mentee system that's causing people to multibox you should probably look to change it, your not making more money having people log on with 2-5 accounts to self farm, which again would make solo areas more valuable to fix the current issues.

This isn't my first rodeo with this company and I know all suggestions go to the shredder unless someone can sneak onto the KR forums ect.  Feels good to vent though.  Even with its hilarious flaws, and clear lack of stewardship, ill probably be botting for a few more weeks until a real mmorpg catches my eye, just my 2 cents.