Molensa 1 hit Isnipyes :))))

MOLENSA

Has to use BR to pk a feoh without mana armor on O.o 

Mixa, this isnt GC so I'm not sure if your opinion really means anything. When I need help farming factions I'll let you know.

Molensa is an absolute nobody in game. Challenges to 1v1's and never leaves town. Loses pvp 3v7 and claims that the rest of his group is afk (as everyone spammed skills before dying). The definition of "F1F2F3 warrior".

2 hours ago, Sniffo said:

Mixa, this isnt GC so I'm not sure if your opinion really means anything. When I need help farming factions I'll let you know.

Molensa is an absolute nobody in game. Challenges to 1v1's and never leaves town. Loses pvp 3v7 and claims that the rest of his group is afk (as everyone spammed skills before dying). The definition of "F1F2F3 warrior".

Im sure that is the tactic for most archers if not all, Sacrifice himself Spam skills to take down opponents as much as they can.

Get in the line brah xD

• 2 weeks later...

Archived