Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MOLENSA

Molensa Jet Lee :))

Recommended Posts

MOLENSA    95

 

 

                            

lol ms clan Mage Bsoe and Tank is hiding after tree :)))))))))))))))) I'm going to make a movie to see everyone as the ms clan when they see me give a bsoe....PANIC :)))
 
SHOW MORE
 
 
 
 
 
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xSpaWn    49
42 minutes ago, MOLENSA said:

 

 

                            

lol ms clan Mage Bsoe and Tank is hiding after tree :)))))))))))))))) I'm going to make a movie to see everyone as the ms clan when they see me give a bsoe....PANIC :)))
 
SHOW MORE
 
 
 
 
 

Yeah molensa show those noobs who's the boss yeaaaaaahhhh molensa ftw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oeste    57

You're funny!, there was no single time yesterday where you did not die in a few seconds. I think you attacked us 5-6 times yesterday, the only time you got some of us was the first time in AF because most were afk or doing something else, however your editing skills are good, you left out all of your deaths. The last time you "attacked" us in lower GC you died in a few seconds (as usual) and then said "I will be back in a few minutes" and never did!, you need to keep your promises man!, we stayed there for as long as needed to finish the quest (about 250 more mobs) and you never came... I even offered to buff you if u needed... :(... I clearly said "Moly, if u need buffs let me bring my ISS, it has POM and all".

 

Edited by Oeste

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MOLENSA    95
4 hours ago, Oeste said:

You're funny!, there was no single time yesterday where you did not die in a few seconds. I think you attacked us 5-6 times yesterday, the only time you got some of us was the first time in AF because most were afk or doing something else, however your editing skills are good, you left out all of your deaths. The last time you "attacked" us in lower GC you died in a few seconds (as usual) and then said "I will be back in a few minutes" and never did!, you need to keep your promises man!, we stayed there for as long as needed to finish the quest (about 250 more mobs) and you never came... I even offered to buff you if u needed... :(... I clearly said "Moly, if u need buffs let me bring my ISS, it has POM and all".

 

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OMG ALL MS CLAN  LIE.... YOU HAVE ANY VIDEO TO SEE ALL ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MOLENSA    95

HATERS YOU CAN SAY ALL YOU WANT ..I HAVE WAR AND I KILL YOU WHAT I LIKE AND WHAT I CAN IS SIMPLE ...

dark_elf_assassin_final_render_full_by_b

Edited by MOLENSA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xRenocarpet    9

you put video every day talking that supposedly you kill all ms,but then why the warstats every time gets more positive for ms? I will post one ss to every post you make in the forum. updating the warstats...

that propaganda:] keep doing it:]

and look that there are only 7 people in your clan, imagine if there was a lot more? lol what a joke

then thats 1st ss :]

aa.png

Edited by xRenocarpet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oeste    57
18 hours ago, MOLENSA said:

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OMG ALL MS CLAN  LIE.... YOU HAVE ANY VIDEO TO SEE ALL ?

Funny Moly!, come out to play tonight please, we miss you!.

Edited by Oeste

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alb    24

Everyday he triggers you, everyday you walk into it. At each video...

Ofc he'll come just full skills each time and that every 5/10mn cuz of skill CD. Ofc it doesnt appear in the vid, but people can see it (just because hehas always leo,or taurus rdy, or ue w/e). People aren't blind, you guys dont need to scream.

 

And still, the same MS carebears that everyday cry, "mimimi you come 1 time every 10mn, mimimi you dont show when u're dead mimimi".

Mimimi close war or take it easy.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChiChele    23

pve Mode like socketka thats not pvp ! i would like to see molensa vs someone into Olympiad or outside and see who is the best killing in pve mode and hiding to res and kill them again  is simple a lol video and say jet lee 

Edited by ChiChele

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MOLENSA    95
18 minutes ago, ChiChele said:

pve Mode like socketka thats not pvp ! i would like to see molensa vs someone into Olympiad or outside and see who is the best killing in pve mode and hiding to res and kill them again  is simple a lol video and say jet lee 

lol ..

do not play olympiad for the moment...but I made a small special video for you

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MOLENSA    95
26 minutes ago, ChiChele said:

pve Mode like socketka thats not pvp ! i would like to see molensa vs someone into Olympiad or outside and see who is the best killing in pve mode and hiding to res and kill them again  is simple a lol video and say jet lee 

and in all my video for you hater i have some pvp 1 vs 1 ..1 vs 2 etc  for exemple ..>>

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×