Molensa Jet Lee :))

MOLENSA

lol ms clan Mage Bsoe and Tank is hiding after tree :)))))))))))))))) I'm going to make a movie to see everyone as the ms clan when they see me give a bsoe....PANIC :)))

SHOW MORE

42 minutes ago, MOLENSA said:

lol ms clan Mage Bsoe and Tank is hiding after tree :)))))))))))))))) I'm going to make a movie to see everyone as the ms clan when they see me give a bsoe....PANIC :)))

SHOW MORE

Yeah molensa show those noobs who's the boss yeaaaaaahhhh molensa ftw

You're funny!, there was no single time yesterday where you did not die in a few seconds. I think you attacked us 5-6 times yesterday, the only time you got some of us was the first time in AF because most were afk or doing something else, however your editing skills are good, you left out all of your deaths. The last time you "attacked" us in lower GC you died in a few seconds (as usual) and then said "I will be back in a few minutes" and never did!, you need to keep your promises man!, we stayed there for as long as needed to finish the quest (about 250 more mobs) and you never came... I even offered to buff you if u needed... :(... I clearly said "Moly, if u need buffs let me bring my ISS, it has POM and all".

4 hours ago, Oeste said:

You're funny!, there was no single time yesterday where you did not die in a few seconds. I think you attacked us 5-6 times yesterday, the only time you got some of us was the first time in AF because most were afk or doing something else, however your editing skills are good, you left out all of your deaths. The last time you "attacked" us in lower GC you died in a few seconds (as usual) and then said "I will be back in a few minutes" and never did!, you need to keep your promises man!, we stayed there for as long as needed to finish the quest (about 250 more mobs) and you never came... I even offered to buff you if u needed... :(... I clearly said "Moly, if u need buffs let me bring my ISS, it has POM and all".

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OMG ALL MS CLAN  LIE.... YOU HAVE ANY VIDEO TO SEE ALL ?

you put video every day talking that supposedly you kill all ms,but then why the warstats every time gets more positive for ms? I will post one ss to every post you make in the forum. updating the warstats...

that propaganda:] keep doing it:]

and look that there are only 7 people in your clan, imagine if there was a lot more? lol what a joke

then thats 1st ss :]

aa.png

Everyday he triggers you, everyday you walk into it. At each video...

Ofc he'll come just full skills each time and that every 5/10mn cuz of skill CD. Ofc it doesnt appear in the vid, but people can see it (just because hehas always leo,or taurus rdy, or ue w/e). People aren't blind, you guys dont need to scream.

And still, the same MS carebears that everyday cry, "mimimi you come 1 time every 10mn, mimimi you dont show when u're dead mimimi".

Mimimi close war or take it easy.

pve Mode like socketka thats not pvp ! i would like to see molensa vs someone into Olympiad or outside and see who is the best killing in pve mode and hiding to res and kill them again  is simple a lol video and say jet lee 

18 minutes ago, ChiChele said:

pve Mode like socketka thats not pvp ! i would like to see molensa vs someone into Olympiad or outside and see who is the best killing in pve mode and hiding to res and kill them again  is simple a lol video and say jet lee 

lol ..

do not play olympiad for the moment...but I made a small special video for you

26 minutes ago, ChiChele said:

and in all my video for you hater i have some pvp 1 vs 1 ..1 vs 2 etc  for exemple ..>>

Archived