Adena in TOI 3

Hi, so we are a party of 8 people...from lvls 55-62 (7 lvl difference)

We have been playing for 2 hours already...but NO adena has dropped...whats going on? Shots, pots, spirit ores etc cost adena....

• L2 Team
2 hours ago, WutWutWut said:

some mobs in toi are double exp mobs but they dont drop anything

This is true for sure. Ghost of the Tower and Ghastly Warrior are some examples of mobs that have more XP, but no item or Adena drops. There are a bunch of more mobs like them in this zone.

4 hours ago, Gasco said:

Hi, so we are a party of 8 people...from lvls 55-62 (7 lvl difference)

We have been playing for 2 hours already...but NO adena has dropped...whats going on? Shots, pots, spirit ores etc cost adena....

What monsters were you hunting?

20 hours ago, Juji said:

This is true for sure. Ghost of the Tower and Ghastly Warrior are some examples of mobs that have more XP, but no item or Adena drops. There are a bunch of more mobs like them in this zone.

What monsters were you hunting?

Hey @Juji thanks for replying. We killed all the types of monsters available in TOI 2 including the Hallates Witch (I think thats the name), and for 2 hours not a single adena drop for 8 different chars? I think thats too much...

Besides, I leveled in TOI 1 for a long time with my chars, and I almost always got adena, actually made quite some money out of lvling there...so something must be wrong or not?

(If you need, I can give you a detailed list of the mobs we killed...but its basically all the ones available in the rooms of TOI 2)

Edited by Gasco

i confirm the above situation. it happens from time to time. not only in toi but before 1 hour i couldn't get adena or any other drop in witch catacomb for straight 6 hours griding.

On the other site sometimes we have bunch of drops in a rebuff time, same spot as above in 20 min peril, doom helm , avadon gloves.  

who knows maybe there are counters in the l2 code maybe is a bug.

Edited by Madnanos

2 hours ago, Madnanos said:

noticable fact.

as i see, i had a 25lvl difference seller char in giran as party member . after kick him from party adena and drops came back .

Yeah the game doesn't care where the party members are. You can be completely across the map and you'll still stop drops if there's a character spread of 25. It also makes trading annoying if you run to town while the rest of your party is still killing.

Guys that is no the situation pictured in our case. We DID NOT have more than an 8 lvl difference inside of the party, all party member where there...makes no sense at all, @Juji I know you have alot to look into, and maybe the adena will never be given to us (whatever) but please check this so it doesnt happen anymore...thanks