Need Detailed Pvp setup for dagger

As Title says, i want a full detailed PVP setup/gear for dagger Wind rider specifically.I want every detail,every dye,every skill++,every weapon or talis, and the ORDER that i should buy everything.I know that its perhaps too much time,so if none bothers its okay.If someone bothers to reply, thank you a lot

4 hours ago, Hyperlite said:

you have a very open ended question.

read this guide: https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/15579-othell-guide-for-starter-85-106/

then, come back and ask any additional questions you might have :)

I have already read Kissmyknife's guide, and i gotta thank him it was really helpful, but it feels like only The Basics.Also it isnt PVP oriented,my first question would be, should i play single dagger + r110 shield for skill power for pvp or duals?His AP tree is good, but to work 100% efficiently you need Weapon with 450 elemental dmg to see the difference,if u dont have it,like me i go with P.attack all the way for now.Also aboutthe jewel set, should i use the Stun Combo jewels or the Damage Combo jewels?Should i get rush to get Ferios Cloak +7-10?I know my priority now is dark weapon and dark armor,im just asking what to buy after that.

1 hour ago, Srelock said:

Forget PVP get yourself to 112 lvl and have 2T adena than u can come back and asc about pvp till then go full PVE

That was my plan until i started killing lvl110-111 people with +16 weapons in Oly with my lvl107 exalted only dagger.I realised this class Damage output is insane, so im gonna follow the pvp route, im convinced.

2 hours ago, Srelock said:

Forget PVP get yourself to 112 lvl and have 2T adena than u can come back and asc about pvp till then go full PVE

Nice joke . Not even 2 pvp dagger in nc west is 112 lvl . Ahahahah you are so funny . I like when ppl can’t pvp and always blame lvl or gear .   Unlike our friend here 

46 minutes ago, rangomal said:

That was my plan until i started killing lvl110-111 people with +16 weapons in Oly with my lvl107 exalted only dagger.I realised this class Damage output is insane, so im gonna follow the pvp route, im convinced.

Who is a doer and he enjoy game . He prob Is not complete handless like you and this is why he kill ppl with low gear . Pvp was alwayes about skill + gear . This is why you see so many fully stacked pve toons . They have gear but not hands to play .      Guy asked for a guide from ppl who pvp and not ppl who pve . 

Edited by wwwNEXTwww

2 hours ago, wwwNEXTwww said:

Nice joke . Not even 2 pvp dagger in nc west is 112 lvl . Ahahahah you are so funny . I like when ppl can’t pvp and always blame lvl or gear .   Unlike our friend here 

Who is a doer and he enjoy game . He prob Is not complete handless like you and this is why he kill ppl with low gear . Pvp was alwayes about skill + gear . This is why you see so many fully stacked pve toons . They have gear but not hands to play .      Guy asked for a guide from ppl who pvp and not ppl who pve . 

Yes that what i have concluded into.By the time im 109lvl in 3-4 months i will have my 150b+ gear as well.I have seen that pvp is possible as long i got fingers.Now i want someone to tell me how i can best Invest these 150b that i will farm, so i get a good pvp boost setup.I have played tons of servers, and tons of wind riders especially in interlude and gracia,also had Hero many times.But here in Chronos its a lot different,so if someone can help me i will appreciate it.

At the OP

As far as single hand vs dual daggers, the dmg output of duals is more in every instance. 

However, the actual skill animation of single vs dual, the single is played faster which imo is better for pvp.

Equipping a shield is common practice to increase survivability vs some classes. The loss in evasion is negligible considerong other skills like shadow evasion on gh and the wind rider skill. 

Edit: also, the skill mastery benefit of single dagger is pretty meh. On a full str build (155+) and single dagger and 2 ap pts into skill mastery its nothing like it used to be 2 years ago where almost every other skill was insta refresh and it was +1000%. Now it's 2x I believe. 

Edit 2: lethal strike is identical between dual and single hand. This was proven by juji in a test and pretty sure others (4gane etc). Single used to lethal better, now they're the same. Passive skill even confirms that in how it reads. 

Edit final: pvp only is the focus, I would use single hand with shield. I would unequip the shield for matches I didn't need it for. 3rd Sa should be Sigel or a shilen stage 5+.

For pvp and pve, go duals with Sigel or tyr 3rd sa depending on preference.

For pve go duals with tyr 3rd sa.

Shilen 4+ for crit dmg is better than tyr imo but the cost doesnt justify the benefit.

1st/2nd sa should be kain x2. Death and fire. 

Edited by Hyperlite
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Hyperlite said:

At the OP

As far as single hand vs dual daggers, the dmg output of duals is more in every instance. 

However, the actual skill animation of single vs dual, the single is played faster which imo is better for pvp.

Equipping a shield is common practice to increase survivability vs some classes. The loss in evasion is negligible considerong other skills like shadow evasion on gh and the wind rider skill. 

Edit: also, the skill mastery benefit of single dagger is pretty meh. On a full str build (155+) and single dagger and 2 ap pts into skill mastery its nothing like it used to be 2 years ago where almost every other skill was insta refresh and it was +1000%. Now it's 2x I believe. 

Edit 2: lethal strike is identical between dual and single hand. This was proven by juji in a test and pretty sure others (4gane etc). Single used to lethal better, now they're the same. Passive skill even confirms that in how it reads. 

Edit final: pvp only is the focus, I would use single hand with shield. I would unequip the shield for matches I didn't need it for. 3rd Sa should be Sigel or a shilen stage 5+.

For pvp and pve, go duals with Sigel or tyr 3rd sa depending on preference.

For pve go duals with tyr 3rd sa.

Shilen 4+ for crit dmg is better than tyr imo but the cost doesnt justify the benefit.

1st/2nd sa should be kain x2. Death and fire. 

THANKS a lot, this cleared a lot of questions i had for single dagger vs dual.So skill mastery rate has been nerfed hard, you consider its pointless to even use the 60% skill mastery from the AP tree? 

32 minutes ago, rangomal said:

THANKS a lot, this cleared a lot of questions i had for single dagger vs dual.So skill mastery rate has been nerfed hard, you consider its pointless to even use the 60% skill mastery from the AP tree? 

I'm my own testing, I don't see it being useful like it used to be. 

If the intent is instant skill refresh or 2x length on skills is the goal, I don't see it happening enough to contribute 2 AP to it when you can get more damage output in other skills. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, rangomal said:

Skill mastery is a joke from 1000% got nerfed to 100% so :( it’s korean random now .