Talisman Sealing and more

Greetings,

Is it normal that the insanity talisman requires 900 giants energy to get sealed??and an fyi, heaven talisman also requires 900 giants energy. is it supposed to be like this or its a bug?

PLEASE, consider the posibility of decreasing the amount of Elcyums needed to upgrade r99 bloody/drak to R110!! 102 elcyum and 9b adenas fee is soso much, and thats just for a +12 R99 to turn to +10 R110. (when u posted back in January btw about the increase in items required to upgrade equipment, u only posted a picture of Crystal of Determination increase and NOT of elcyum too, otherwise believe u me, a lot of ppl would have done it then)

Last but not least, what was there more in the current event being available to buy with the Coins that, surprise surprise, got removed from our version of the game? Otherwise why would there even be the option to get 1k coins from boxes even installed when u only need 8 of these daily?

@Juji@Hime

46 minutes ago, ReaperGG said:

Is it normal that the insanity talisman requires 900 giants energy to get sealed??and an fyi, heaven talisman also requires 900 giants energy. is it supposed to be like this or its a bug?

During Red Libra, you can seal the Insanity Talisman for 450 Giant's Energy on Artisan Black (this option is not available for Heavenly Talisman yet).

@Nymphadorae So it was always 900 GE to seal an insanity? so basically the heaven one is not adjusted? either way, is way too much imo and tho i thank you for responding again to my questions(remember my previous post about Golden Compass event? that same week they got it on the EU, lol) I would like any of the two @Juji or @Hime or any other with knowledge of these matters to PLEASE answer!