fishing problem

i understand that the game is p2w, but even with fishing u cant make adenas. when i played in EU at least u could make some adenas with fishing just u need PA to open more than 1 acc. but since u cant make adena with fish idk how to, and codex are cheap compared to there :/

22 minutes ago, Majdanozi said:

i understand that the game is p2w, but even with fishing u cant make adenas. when i played in EU at least u could make some adenas with fishing just u need PA to open more than 1 acc. but since u cant make adena with fish idk how to, and codex are cheap compared to there :/

You do make Adena with fishing, dunno how you don't. From only 1  toon fishing here I'm making about 300kk profit per 24hrs.

i have 6 toons fishing just for farming elcyum , prices in ah are crazy, im not doing to bad , you can also sell ugly and nimble fish or change to royal soup ,also from boxes you can get 

stardust-zodiac frags so yeah there is adena to be had while fishing ,only thing is bait is way over priced at 25,000a/bait

50 minutes ago, justaskin said:

i have 6 toons fishing just for farming elcyum , prices in ah are crazy, im not doing to bad , you can also sell ugly and nimble fish or change to royal soup ,also from boxes you can get 

stardust-zodiac frags so yeah there is adena to be had while fishing ,only thing is bait is way over priced at 25,000a/bait

They can't make up their minds about fishing last 2-3 years.Baits changing more often than I shower. The price should be around 10-12k imo.

On 5/20/2020 at 5:47 PM, mixa said:

You do make Adena with fishing, dunno how you don't. From only 1  toon fishing here I'm making about 300kk profit per 24hrs.

how do u make 300 with normal fishing rod? cuz those zodiac are like 5m, powerful are like 3m (and u dont get a lot) nimble and ugly are very cheap so how the hell u make 300?

4 hours ago, Majdanozi said:

how do u make 300 with normal fishing rod? cuz those zodiac are like 5m, powerful are like 3m (and u dont get a lot) nimble and ugly are very cheap so how the hell u make 300?

That's with Fancy rod, never said it was with normal one...

18 hours ago, mixa said:

That's with Fancy rod, never said it was with normal one...

im speaking as a new f2p cuz that rod is expensive and thats what i wrote before how to make money to buy that rod at the first place, you telling me i use fancy rod lol... 

14 hours ago, Majdanozi said:

im speaking as a new f2p cuz that rod is expensive and thats what i wrote before how to make money to buy that rod at the first place, you telling me i use fancy rod lol... 

First of all, you didn't say any is that, read your posts...

Secondly, the fancy rod doesn't really affect the profit per unit, it just makes things faster. You can opt to fish on 3 toons with normal rods or even more.

I just came back to this game after years of being away.  I was almost F2P back then and I plan on being F2P now.  I ran a small batch experiment on fishing to see how profitable it would be to see if it was the best use of my time.  I found that with the normal rod I could make somewhere around 35 million adena in a 24 hr period for 1 toon.  This maxed out at about 47 million for the stage 5 rod.  Right now I have 3 toons fishing, one with a stage 1, another with a stage 2, and the last with a stage 3 and I expect roughly 122 million in profit per day.  I should probably conduct a larger test and if I see the need I might.

Look at fishing this way, it's a way to build up some cash to move on to do bigger and better things.  I've been able to use the cash from fishing to benefit from the low prices due to the event.

On 5/20/2020 at 11:47 AM, mixa said:

Mixa, do you know the time cycle for the fancy rod.  The item description only mentions that it's reduced.  I estimated that the cycle was somewhere around 25 seconds but was trying to find confimation.

12 hours ago, FlyingDutchman said:

I just came back to this game after years of being away.  I was almost F2P back then and I plan on being F2P now.  I ran a small batch experiment on fishing to see how profitable it would be to see if it was the best use of my time.  I found that with the normal rod I could make somewhere around 35 million adena in a 24 hr period for 1 toon.  This maxed out at about 47 million for the stage 5 rod.  Right now I have 3 toons fishing, one with a stage 1, another with a stage 2, and the last with a stage 3 and I expect roughly 122 million in profit per day.  I should probably conduct a larger test and if I see the need I might.

Look at fishing this way, it's a way to build up some cash to move on to do bigger and better things.  I've been able to use the cash from fishing to benefit from the low prices due to the event.

Mixa, do you know the time cycle for the fancy rod.  The item description only mentions that it's reduced.  I estimated that the cycle was somewhere around 25 seconds but was trying to find confimation.

Uh, not quite sure, I can check that for ya though. Will update you on this a bit later.

15 hours ago, FlyingDutchman said:

It's ~20 seconds.

17 hours ago, FlyingDutchman said:

From old fishing event descriptions: "Normal fishing rods fish up to 30 times per hour, while the Fancy Fishing Rods can fish up to 150 times per hour."

So if nothing changed, should be the ~24 seconds.

On 22/5/2020 at 6:29 PM, Majdanozi said:

FAncy Rod expensive ?Depend time you buy. I read patch note Europa and see  changes on fishing etc and pay 4b for 1 Fancy Rod. In 10 days i win 4b from fancy.
And 1year ago Fancy Rods cost 400kk in AH.  Problem its at moment all ppl want 1 fancy rod and not more in server. For this reason its expensive. If you want Free good rod take Sturdy and upgrade to Legendary.  Not same 1 fancy but are betther  48baits x Hour. 
fancy its 133 baits x hour. 
Sturdy  are 33 batis o 28 baits x hour

I use 1 fancy / 1 legendary/ 1 sturdy xD need upgrade :P

• Thanks 1