Estimations of damages and imbalances

SM-T

Damages assessment :

The reasons why it is almost impossible to assess the damages are due
the differences in equipments, class and race between the target and the shooter.

-More items and disparity, so it makes precision even more difficult if not impossible.
-Feohs and yulls are favored by aoe, and dagger in pvp.
-Differences in levels.
-Each race and class has its advantage and disadvantage.
 We can average the mobs, but the damages is never the same
The developers really know that with their databases, but it's a long job, I think.

Imbalances:

I think every race and class should have AOE.
The gap between tops gears and medium gears is too deep, and we know the reasons. The patience and experience are the keys, but the blur is permanent. Everyone does with these means, and the most important thing is to have fun.

Thanks !

Edited by Chanix
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Chanix said:
Damages assessment :

the differences in equipments, class and race between the target and the shooter.

-More items and disparity, so it makes precision even more difficult if not impossible.
-Differences in levels.
The developers really know that with their databases, but it's a long job, I think.

Imbalances:

The gap between tops gears and medium gears is too deep, and we know the reasons. The patience and experience are the keys, but the blur is permanent. Everyone does with these means, and the most important thing is to have fun.

Thanks !

Welcome to L2. It has always been like that. I don't think it will change, hint from me make a Tyrr Titan ;D

23 hours ago, Chanix said:
Damages assessment :

-Differences in levels.

Imbalances:

Thanks !

Good night (Using google translator)

Really, the imbalance is made by the items yes, I agree with you, but also by the skills created for certain classes and that are enhanced by the equipment and items that are sold in the game store. Feoh and Archers even have tremendous advantages in this game because it has a high attack range, and that makes it easier for them to have advantages, Feoh is worth the magic critics that are increasingly insane, and the archer for Half Kill that increasingly gets easy too. Not to mention that more and more Ncsoft has been increasing resistance to damage and P. Defense of the DD class which already has a huge advantage due to their high damage which are enhanced by their passive skills that increase much more which makes them full buff are more potentiated as well. When NCsoft modifies a skill, it needs to test this skill a lot, when it creates a new skill, it has to also test this skill to make sure that this skill will not bring absurd advantages over some classes. There is no point in taking a skill and transforming it into an aura as it did with Feoh when creating the mana shield that absorbs 95% which 5% goes to MP, all this is for Feoh to take damage from other DDs and thus have a chance to to defeat. Except that in doing so, NCsoft has not tested it everywhere, as this ability gives advantages in PVP with class with little damage like Sigel, or in the Olympics as we are seeing there, Feoh becoming the king of the Olympics, because as the skill absorbs 95% of the damage and 5% goes to the MP, the Feohs invest everything to increase their MP, so they can take it longer and there is another aura that increases the P. Defense by 40%, and then NCsoft creates items that increases more P.defense and decreases damage and critical demage, and so on. In short, most of the items created by NCsoft end up giving advantages to a class that already has immense advantages in the game, because these classes already have very strong skills and that NCsoft is increasingly strengthening and at the same time worsening another class. NCsoft failed as a MMORPG game company, simple as that, it can't balance the game because it can't make things flow in a harmonic way. This new update even left the Evicerators that were already strong in damage, more resistant and today I was able to beat Evicerator sometimes, I don't, the Tyrr really needed improvement, the Dagger too, but that hasn't changed, because Feoh and Archers are still the ones who rule the game. And I will always defend my Sigel class, it is a class that does low damage, and NCsoft thinks that increasing the skills skill as it did some past updates will solve this, it will not, because Sigel's base is low damage , and the base is passive skills, as it is passive skills that dictate this, if you take a Sigel Knight and put the same STR as an Archer, that archer will continue to do more damage, because in the passive skill of the archer, or the Tyrr has multipliers that increase the damage. Honestly, I eat Sigel when I go to the Olympics and catch a Feoh, I don’t even try so hard anymore, because I know that he will win, even if Feoh doesn’t manage to defeat me, he will win in the sum of the damage, if he draws, because as Feoh’s ability is to abort the damage and the rest is transferred to the MP, and Sigel’s absurdly low damage, Sigel can’t burn the MP and the damage is only counted when removing from HP and CP and never from MP and Sigel will always be suffering damage, because Sigel doesn’t even have a skill to help him absorb damage, or to do him or take damage like DDs do, but many will say: But, there are items you can buy at the store game. Yes, there is, but these items will not help in almost anything, as they are the same items that DDs will be able to buy and will add up to the skills they already have to prevent damage. 

Sigel is the most fought class in the game that NCsoft hates, NCsoft hates, there's no point in putting the opening photo of the game always with a Sigel, the company and the creators hate Sigel, they see the class as nothing, it's the most caught class in the game, if we use this skill, we cannot use this or that but the effect of this disappears, if we use this, we cannot use this other there, that the effect of it disappears. Sigel's UD is an aberration, it doesn't protect you from anything, it has a 15-minute reuse, for God's sake NCsoft, how is it that a skills like this current UD has a 15-minute reuse, and this skill does not bring any advantage to Sigel Knight, says that it decreases damage, but it decreases nothing, Sigel is there taking and catching and I already got a critical 80 of a Feoh even with her, but in her head it is too strong a skill that needs to have high reuse. Now, there is class there that has an ability with extremely short reuse that makes the class absurdly powerful, like Feoh, Evicerator, Tyrr with his Frenzy, etc. NCsoft does not know how to balance and the question is not just the equipment, they are uneven skills, skills that are not tested, and which they seem to create and that is it. Just look at Sigel's skill at lvl 110, is it just a Provoke that we already have, that will have a 2% chance of a debuff that will take 30% of P.defesa, my God, 2%? Seriously that NCsoft, meanwhile, the DD classes, will gain improved skills that will improve guess? Your damages, your resistances, and etc. As I say, NCsoft hates Sigel and the programmers will never balance the classes, as I believe they don't know what they are doing anymore and there they launch more items and items and items that will make DDs more resistant. Because all DDs have either the ability to Hide or the ability to be immune from damage, or absorb damage, do not believe, look and research, Sigel, always, is always taking damage.

Déjà vu ! Already seen !;)

A GM could also estimate the damages by having all the game items, all and the races, but it's  crazy work, and I always think that it is almost impossible because too much workload, crazy work !:ph34r::(
indeed, the skill mana armor absorbs 95% of the damages received, its mana decreases progressively, and then it is weakened. There was a time when the dagger was too strong compared to the others class, but it has since been rebalanced. You could also tell me when i talk about AOE for all, why who would be disadvantaged in close combat would not have more defense, and vice versa, so races and class are not comparable.
In all MMORPG games this is so, all are advantaged and disadvantaged, it depends on the situations. So to conclude if all the classes and races were alike, all would be uniform there would be no more interest.
I know it's a bit sterile discussions, but it's a subject that comes up regularly.

Thank you for your answers !;)

Edited by Chanix
  • Thanks 1

On 26/5/2020 at 12:24 AM, Chanix said:
Damages assessment :

-Differences in levels.

Imbalances:

Thanks !

Try to play with a party or cp

On 5/25/2020 at 5:24 PM, Chanix said:
Damages assessment :

-Differences in levels.

Imbalances:

Thanks !

im a dagger and im all for razor rain becoming an actual aoe dmg skill. how about aoe shadow reverse :D

"im a dagger and im all for razor rain becoming an actual aoe dmg skill. how about aoe shadow reverse" :DO.o:( 

Razor rain: Attacks surrounding enemies inflicting damages, causing stun, bleed and additional damage for surrounding enemies.
LV 99. Power 18929 Overhit and Critical hit possible 2012
Damage: 241.05% +37,859
Stun: 2sec
Bleed: 3sec

Assault Slash: Punches through the enemy, damaging and stunning for a while.

Mortal Blow: Attempts a powerful sneak attack with dagger type weapon and knocks down the enemy.

Poison Strike: Puts an enemy to a poisoned state, reduces damage and movement speed for a certain amount of time. Additional damage during debuff duration.
5s
120s
5,000MP
Forgotten Scroll: Poison Strike 10x

P. Attack: 420.00%
M. Attack: 420.00%
Reduced speed: –80.00%
Reduced damage: -70.00%
Who already had this skill Poison Strike ?

Thanks !
Edited by Chanix

On 27-5-2020 at 12:27 AM, Murkan said:

Good night (Using google translator)

Really, the imbalance is made by the items yes, I agree with you, but also by the skills created for certain classes and that are enhanced by the equipment and items that are sold in the game store. Feoh and Archers even have tremendous advantages in this game because it has a high attack range, and that makes it easier for them to have advantages, Feoh is worth the magic critics that are increasingly insane, and the archer for Half Kill that increasingly gets easy too. Not to mention that more and more Ncsoft has been increasing resistance to damage and P. Defense of the DD class which already has a huge advantage due to their high damage which are enhanced by their passive skills that increase much more which makes them full buff are more potentiated as well. When NCsoft modifies a skill, it needs to test this skill a lot, when it creates a new skill, it has to also test this skill to make sure that this skill will not bring absurd advantages over some classes. There is no point in taking a skill and transforming it into an aura as it did with Feoh when creating the mana shield that absorbs 95% which 5% goes to MP, all this is for Feoh to take damage from other DDs and thus have a chance to to defeat. Except that in doing so, NCsoft has not tested it everywhere, as this ability gives advantages in PVP with class with little damage like Sigel, or in the Olympics as we are seeing there, Feoh becoming the king of the Olympics, because as the skill absorbs 95% of the damage and 5% goes to the MP, the Feohs invest everything to increase their MP, so they can take it longer and there is another aura that increases the P. Defense by 40%, and then NCsoft creates items that increases more P.defense and decreases damage and critical demage, and so on. In short, most of the items created by NCsoft end up giving advantages to a class that already has immense advantages in the game, because these classes already have very strong skills and that NCsoft is increasingly strengthening and at the same time worsening another class. NCsoft failed as a MMORPG game company, simple as that, it can't balance the game because it can't make things flow in a harmonic way. This new update even left the Evicerators that were already strong in damage, more resistant and today I was able to beat Evicerator sometimes, I don't, the Tyrr really needed improvement, the Dagger too, but that hasn't changed, because Feoh and Archers are still the ones who rule the game. And I will always defend my Sigel class, it is a class that does low damage, and NCsoft thinks that increasing the skills skill as it did some past updates will solve this, it will not, because Sigel's base is low damage , and the base is passive skills, as it is passive skills that dictate this, if you take a Sigel Knight and put the same STR as an Archer, that archer will continue to do more damage, because in the passive skill of the archer, or the Tyrr has multipliers that increase the damage. Honestly, I eat Sigel when I go to the Olympics and catch a Feoh, I don’t even try so hard anymore, because I know that he will win, even if Feoh doesn’t manage to defeat me, he will win in the sum of the damage, if he draws, because as Feoh’s ability is to abort the damage and the rest is transferred to the MP, and Sigel’s absurdly low damage, Sigel can’t burn the MP and the damage is only counted when removing from HP and CP and never from MP and Sigel will always be suffering damage, because Sigel doesn’t even have a skill to help him absorb damage, or to do him or take damage like DDs do, but many will say: But, there are items you can buy at the store game. Yes, there is, but these items will not help in almost anything, as they are the same items that DDs will be able to buy and will add up to the skills they already have to prevent damage. 

Sigel is the most fought class in the game that NCsoft hates, NCsoft hates, there's no point in putting the opening photo of the game always with a Sigel, the company and the creators hate Sigel, they see the class as nothing, it's the most caught class in the game, if we use this skill, we cannot use this or that but the effect of this disappears, if we use this, we cannot use this other there, that the effect of it disappears. Sigel's UD is an aberration, it doesn't protect you from anything, it has a 15-minute reuse, for God's sake NCsoft, how is it that a skills like this current UD has a 15-minute reuse, and this skill does not bring any advantage to Sigel Knight, says that it decreases damage, but it decreases nothing, Sigel is there taking and catching and I already got a critical 80 of a Feoh even with her, but in her head it is too strong a skill that needs to have high reuse. Now, there is class there that has an ability with extremely short reuse that makes the class absurdly powerful, like Feoh, Evicerator, Tyrr with his Frenzy, etc. NCsoft does not know how to balance and the question is not just the equipment, they are uneven skills, skills that are not tested, and which they seem to create and that is it. Just look at Sigel's skill at lvl 110, is it just a Provoke that we already have, that will have a 2% chance of a debuff that will take 30% of P.defesa, my God, 2%? Seriously that NCsoft, meanwhile, the DD classes, will gain improved skills that will improve guess? Your damages, your resistances, and etc. As I say, NCsoft hates Sigel and the programmers will never balance the classes, as I believe they don't know what they are doing anymore and there they launch more items and items and items that will make DDs more resistant. Because all DDs have either the ability to Hide or the ability to be immune from damage, or absorb damage, do not believe, look and research, Sigel, always, is always taking damage.

As a tank main, you are spot on. Tank class is useless just looks cool with a shield and then you get "1 shot".
Guess what at that point you are a trash player who cannot play his toon, welcome to L2 retail PVP :)