Weap A and epic jewels going up price

Prices of useful items have ALWAYS been going up as every MMORPG has some form of inflation built in. Staff of evil spirits and ghoul staffs have gone up noticeable in price too.

I've noticed a large uptick in the number of mages autohunting/botting in the 7x level range. Even seeing a bit more in the low 80s. If you watch class ranking it's clear more people are leveling up mages lately. So more demand with no uptick in supply = higher prices. Which sucks because mage weapons have historically been higher prices than others. Not a surprise when you have multiple DPS classes AND all the healers needing the same weapon...

New players don't care about cloths or A grade items because they are too busy quitting when they run into a wall of bots in ROA...

Edited by Tool_of_Society

ok quick economics leason for you, based in the l2 world

if you want to make loads of adena, during an event look and see what everyone wants, get as much of them as you can afford,a week before end of the event is when they are at the cheapest, then wait till 2 weeks after and sell for 3 or 4 times the price, cloth was a great  example, during that event you could have gotten cloth for 7 mil each, it now back to 25+ I have seen 50 but if you buy at that price your an idiot

22 hours ago, Mprt said:

ok quick economics leason for you, based in the l2 world

if you want to make loads of adena, during an event look and see what everyone wants, get as much of them as you can afford,a week before end of the event is when they are at the cheapest, then wait till 2 weeks after and sell for 3 or 4 times the price, cloth was a great  example, during that event you could have gotten cloth for 7 mil each, it now back to 25+ I have seen 50 but if you buy at that price your an idiot

Hell I was buying cloth for 5m ea but I might be on a different server :P