Dual class!

LefG4

Hello, I am new to that lineage 2 chronical and I don't know about dual classes.. so I have a question about it.

My main class is Yul sagitarius and I don't know what dual class is better to make and I don't know if it doesn't mater to make something specific.. thanks for your help!

Apart from the usual restrictions - no Maestro, Dominator etc. - you can basically choose any Dual Class you want (except of course Ertheia classes). Nevertheless it would be prudent to pick a class where you can re-use equipment. Like for example for a Sagittarius - if you don't want to play a second Archer - a Dagger class where you can use again Light Armor might be wise. It costs a real lot of adena to make a PvE or PvP set. That's adena you can better invest into a good weapon.

I also always go for a class that can reuse the same gear, especially armor - it's not only cheaper, but also better for your inventory (I always struggle with exceeding the number of slots that allow you to switch classes, take quests etc)

So I'd suggest you go for any class you like that can wear light armor and benefits from jewels with fighter bonuses.

Some good advice here. Don't forget to learn your dual class skills at the appropriate levels and start subclasses as well when you reach level 80 on the dual. You don't have to awaken the dual class before you start the remaining subclasses. All of the learned sub skills will make you a more effective combatant.

Archived