Red Libra event? Big Mistake...

Hi @Juji and @Hime

I do not like toxic comments but it is difficult, putting me the price of gemstone A for about 650k when we have in the ppl market for 350-400k it seems to me ignorance and total disconnection with the server classic. Making me an exactly equal event with equal rewards 6 months ago seems to me another gigantic unpreparedness. Nobody or almost anyone will enjoy this event, we need events with rewards (aden game from 16th birthday) that really move the market and benefit the vast majority of us ... I believe you can do more than that ... Where's our new craft system? where are the events for most players? Please...

Thank you

1 hour ago, AguaMineral said:

Hi @Juji and @Hime

I do not like toxic comments but it is difficult, putting me the price of gemstone A for about 650k when we have in the ppl market for 350-400k it seems to me ignorance and total disconnection with the server classic. Making me an exactly equal event with equal rewards 6 months ago seems to me another gigantic unpreparedness. Nobody or almost anyone will enjoy this event, we need events with rewards (aden game from 16th birthday) that really move the market and benefit the vast majority of us ... I believe you can do more than that ... Where's our new craft system? where are the events for most players? Please...

Thank you

Im a gemstone A producer inside game, and 650k each its a very fair price, cheap in fact. You have those 350-400k/each couse an event, and thats event price, and event prices are allways lower than the regular ones. 
I trully hope i can get my regular 650k each gemstona A back. 

first a watermelon event where ncsoft gifted two free weapons to the same char (top whale of server) every day for 2 weeks and now, an event very outdated from the reality of the state of the server. i said this in another post, ncsoft made 1 good event and 10 bad events for year. that show to the comunnity of L2 that admins dont know what is happening in his servers.