Is solo xp back to l2

Aaliyah

On 2018. 06. 25. at 2:35 PM, Aaliyah said:

I am thinking about returning to the game (I played 2 days doing instances).

Will I still need a cp to xp?

I see this guy doesn't. Maybe just duo xp with a rogue?

I have ISS 100 Wynn 100 and Healer 99

that othell have decent gear :)
It have b valakas b anthy +10 shiny shirt lv4 abudance lindvior, +15% giant crit damage augment and earth wyrm +15 Bloody Dual Dagger with 3 sa
What i was see its worth like 200b minimum :D

Just noticed, this video outdated, cause i see clan exp buf as well. current update not have that buff for clannies

1 more thing, i dont have prove but i guess he have a +10 bloody light set. that +50b :P

So you can try there alone, but i see the future, you will die in 3rd sec for sure.

3 hours ago, Propet said:

It have b valakas b anthy +10 shiny shirt lv4 abudance lindvior, +15% giant crit damage augment and earth wyrm +15 Bloody Dual Dagger with 3 sa

Just noticed, this video outdated, cause i see clan exp buf as well. current update not have that buff for clannies

1 more thing, i dont have prove but i guess he have a +10 bloody light set. that +50b :P

So you can try there alone, but i see the future, you will die in 3rd sec for sure.

yeah that's an old video, he has above average gear for sure but not a +10 shirt nor any lvl5/6 brooch jewels and yes he has a +10 pve light - the game changer for that class was the elmore pve cloaks.. get a +15 with 2x 7.5% pcrit or pskill crit augments on top of the cloak native bonus.. stack a radiant authority circlet on top and it gets silly true enough

anyways regardless ofc L2 has solo areas for lvl 100's but just not there what you see in this particular video unless you have super insane gear which will most likely not be enough to overcome the level gap with the mobs.. 102 is kinda the lowest level for a DD to be trying that stuff on the group mobs at Elven

32 minutes ago, Aaliyah said:

I can easily (event weapon and lame gear overall) but a bit slowly kill them with wynn (100) but the xp is way lower. iirc 300kk in duo.. How the hell he gets 3,5kkk?

he's killing group mobs solo when you see that, that's not party XP you see

On 2018. 07. 01. at 5:04 AM, Draecke said:

yeah that's an old video, he has above average gear for sure but not a +10 shirt nor any lvl5/6 brooch jewels and yes he has a +10 pve light - the game changer for that class was the elmore pve cloaks.. get a +15 with 2x 7.5% pcrit or pskill crit augments on top of the cloak native bonus.. stack a radiant authority circlet on top and it gets silly true enough

anyways regardless ofc L2 has solo areas for lvl 100's but just not there what you see in this particular video unless you have super insane gear which will most likely not be enough to overcome the level gap with the mobs.. 102 is kinda the lowest level for a DD to be trying that stuff on the group mobs at Elven

Was think +10 Shiny Shirt give 3 skill, wrong 5 skill, so this shirt its +8

And for Ruby, you probable better to realize what ruby he have, lv4 right?

• 1 month later...
On 7/1/2018 at 12:10 AM, Propet said:

that gear on evi alone easy exp :) everywhere where you need party lol

Archived