Double jump fix? Feohs??

So since we're fixing what's broken on classes.. (Shadow fake death fix, 30% hp strike)

Is the dual jump that is utilized by Feoh and Yul on the chopping block as well? What about mid geared Feoh tanking entire CPs with broken mana shield?? Should a top-mid geared Feoh be able to walk onto a siege battle like a god?

(Dual jump is referring to Feoh and Yul using their distance gain and closing skills in succession to propel themselves one direction twice.)

Edited by TheHaggarDagger
Edit

You have to be a skilled player to use double jump in pvp situations. trust me theres alot of feohs who cant do it. 
So its actually smth Pro-Gamers use. not all feohs. and in regards of your Feoh tanking entire Cps on Mana shield. thats not possible unless Feoh has a Huge lvl boost or gear boost on top of what that entire cps are having.

IF you wanna fix smth than its Othels/Archers 1shotting Feohs Mana Shield :(. Or Eviserator "I cant die for 1minute" Steel Mind

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, TDxDan said:

IF you wanna fix smth than its Othels/Archers 1shotting Feohs Mana Shield :(. Or Eviserator "I cant die for 1minute" Steel Mind

There's nothing to fix,be a skilled player with ur feoh and double jump or run during this "1 minute",instead of crying for other nerfs.

13 hours ago, TDxDan said:

You have to be a skilled player to use double jump in pvp situations. trust me theres alot of feohs who cant do it. 
So its actually smth Pro-Gamers use. not all feohs. and in regards of your Feoh tanking entire Cps on Mana shield. thats not possible unless Feoh has a Huge lvl boost or gear boost on top of what that entire cps are having.

That 1 minute is only if it actually crits, normal time is 30 seconds + 15 seconds if you got the skill at +20 which not many evi's would have.
Wish feoh's and archers stop calling for nerfs on every other class that could even potentially counter their "awesome" 1 shot skill power.

Which brings me back to saying:
Stop handing everything on a golden platter to the top geared, ranged aoe classes that became so cookie cutter that for every 20 archers and 10 feoh you see maybe one "other" class play the game.
It's time that other classes get improved, sadly they seem to really destroy tyrr in the future with taking away their level 110 skill and a few other major skills and castrate the maestro by removing their 30%.

• Thanks 1

Crying for something that was in the game for a decade and not everyone can do?

Also feoh is like 1-2 shot from equally geared archer..... it's the only class that doesn't have a ultimate skill if you think about it.

1 minute ago, mixa said:

Crying for something that was in the game for a decade and not everyone can do?

Also feoh is like 1-2 shot from equally geared archer..... it's the only class that doesn't have a ultimate skill if you think about it.

That's why u re-roll to feoh right?;)

Embody Mana Armor is broken for most of us (has been for a while now) We can't even use it unless we have an SE there with their recharge skill(s). Even my high level friend doesn't use his unless pvp is incoming. I'm not even in terrible gear either. That bounce back & forth for both Feoh & Yul is protection from anything, pvp or pve, because we're squishy af. I'm sorry, but, is it your 1st day?

• Like 1

Right now yull is the most op class . Who ever play any other class should rerol to yull fast before he get disappointed in game . The areas are getting stronger and harder to farm as for the adena farm , so wake up and start yull now before it’s 2 late . Any update in future will be boosting the yull skill p . 

21 hours ago, Tora said:

There's nothing to fix,be a skilled player with ur feoh and double jump or run during this "1 minute",instead of crying for other nerfs.

Before you can tell others to stop cry maybe pull on your own nose how your saying i cry whilst your crying about my post :D.
Theres no Double jumping anywhere in Closed terrain or Olympiad. Especially not when fighting Evis who can block the Jump skills.

L2P noob....