Letters - always opposite SHOT reward

Sw0rd

Same here. My class is a warrior and mostly I get is BSSR. What are we going to do with this if this is not tradable? This event is supposedly free right? How is this free if we can't use the rewards in the first place. How about making the BSSR & SSR box class-based, when you open it will automatically convert to BSSR or SSR based on what class you are.

8 hours ago, JohnSnow said:

I also got mostly bssr on non mage char. 

They made rewards untradable so low people cannot get some gear unless they buy ncoin.

good event made crappy by NC West

Even better, no clan quest for mentee coins, i wonder how it would affect the prices of mentee training (probably will go down)... but i guess new players don't need cash. Or economy will adapt making rich people richer...

Not mentioning clan rewards. First they took our vitality pots and cp rewards by 1/2, now mentee quest. Try raising a clan. Top lvl would take 10 years

Edited by SOLO

In another thread I told someone not to worry about where he will get his shots because NCSoft will have free events where he'll get nothing but shots and none of the good rewards.

I apologize for being right ... and wrong.

I have received about 5x more sps than ss from the Letters Event so far. I play Yul. Can't sell, can't trade.