Elven buff

DSO

On 8/26/2020 at 6:52 PM, DSO said:

Hi :D
I play as Iss SwordMuse (107), love it, but i noticed that is not as welcome in high lvl parties as an Hierophant or Doomcryer.
Is the elven buff (15% atk/def) useless ?

It's not useless, since for and more importantly it stacks with pom, bison and vop. It also gives p.def, m.def, m.atk.

The reason that it's not as wanted as heiro or doomcryer is it's be cause most parties are with a  single Iss and then it's certainly more beneficial to get pom, vop or bison.

I wouldn't care through, it's still a very good Iss and you'll just have to find the proper people to play with and you'll be fine.

• Thanks 1

On 29/08/2020 at 10:55 AM, mixa said:

It's not useless, since for and more importantly it stacks with pom, bison and vop. It also gives p.def, m.def, m.atk.

The reason that it's not as wanted as heiro or doomcryer is it's be cause most parties are with a  single Iss and then it's certainly more beneficial to get pom, vop or bison.

I wouldn't care through, it's still a very good Iss and you'll just have to find the proper people to play with and you'll be fine.

Is worth to mention with dominator if the iss are in the same clan with you, you can get those buffs outside the party, so no share xp/adena/drops with your iss. About the POM, ppl only use because 25% but beyound that, not much utilitie like other iss's in town and yes it does stack.

But i aint expert so correct-me if i'm wrong.

13 hours ago, Lean said:

Is worth to mention with dominator if the iss are in the same clan with you, you can get those buffs outside the party, so no share xp/adena/drops with your iss. About the POM, ppl only use because 25% but beyound that, not much utilitie like other iss's in town and yes it does stack.

But i aint expert so correct-me if i'm wrong.

you dont need uber expensive dominator buffs, just use a pom iss and a dead pet on macro to go in exp area give buffs and return to dead pet out of exp area.

stop depressing the OP by mentioning all the ways ppl use box iss..

top parties use pom/vop in combo with swm but as you can tell by just looking at the feedback here it's a long hard road for any Live ISS player to get there

best way is to educate ppl in your clan / friendlist by explaining it all stack and to find ppl that play around the same times as you do to start a constant party with

hopefully this maintenance NC will actually make more XP areas a real party zone like they did for Sea of Spores as then out of party support or the like will be a thing of the past - @Juji it better really be the case!!

Edited by Draecke

16 minutes ago, Draecke said:

stop depressing the OP by mentioning all the ways ppl use box iss..

Oh c'mon its common knoledge...ppl have the right to know.
Beside that, the age of live iss is over...I told you last year and I notice now you still have hope :D

Btw, now many ppl play with self buffs in Evi-Maestro combo...its the cheapest super damage output ever invented in L2(imagine with only free items 105-106 lvl they can finish IT just in time).

Edited by TheThrax

you're missing the part where in the party zones best xp is with 7 active players and no that's not with 7 DD's on buff pots ;)

also I talk about 110+ content which requires more then just el cheapo f2p mentality

Edited by Draecke