Token Based Policy

OmegaFury

I wanted to order improvements for token restoration, it is not necessary for the person to have 3 tokens to use it, but only two that can be used for any event whether it is enchanting the weapon back to its previous charm, any accessory, but only  two rings a year which I think is very unfair to have three rings and to be able to use only one a month.  then it makes the game much easier.  all satisfied customers.  I also ask for a date adjustment for restoration because 7 days is very little time.  certain limits would be enchantment for a year, after the date of the event the person has a year to restore the charm.

Edited by FrostOfHell

Sorry, I disagree.

7 days is perfect. Don't extend. If anything, they should reduce it to 3 days. People are treating Restoration like it's a normal aspect of in-game enchanting now, when it's supposed to be a save feature to fix errors and mistakes. Usually when a person makes a mistake, they realize it right away and should submit a support ticket quickly.

Also, tokens should be reduced to just 1 for the entire year. Some people are already using multiple accounts to sidestep the number of Tokens that they can use. Reduce it to one.

Last, if Token Restoration continues to be a heavy talking point, get rid of it altogether. Go back to the old way where mistakes happened and an enchant had the option to succeed or fail on its own merits. No help from NCSoft or the GMs. 

• Like 1

On 9/7/2020 at 12:36 AM, mixa said:

One doesn't just enchant his weapon by mistake, this is silly and any restored item should be reverted back to crystals imo.

When someone has a few of the same Bows to enchant... they could drag the wrong one "by mistake" or even due to lag have wrong item picked up(kind of like sticky targets or it drops/picks up another item while you drag) It teaches you to look closely over each item before clicking the next button.

On 9/7/2020 at 2:36 AM, mixa said:

One doesn't just enchant his weapon by mistake, this is silly and any restored item should be reverted back to crystals imo.

Can't believe I'm quoting you but I agree 100%, it's too late to crystalize the done weapons as they may have changed hands,  but draw the line now, it doesn\t happen by mistake and it 1 in 1000 do happen by mistake, let gm investigate the 1%  If found abusing, remove the crystals from player also  :)