Greedy chests ? Really?

Anieshka

Hi,

the initiative is great, it's a good idea to equip players who can't pay with lvl 5 jewels, however and as always, there are always players who think they are smarter than the others by posting several alts in the areas where chests are likely to appear.
Is it normal that the same players always have more privileges? Because these alts do not belong to low level players.
Why not make a portal like the old chests? Or find another way, like for example the Greedy Treasure Chest that falls from the mobs as a drop?

Hunting and not boting!

We have to put an end to these privileges that flood the game with alts for their good profit.

Give the same chances to all, this is a collective game not an individual one to make money selling the jewels.

@Hime @Juji

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

@Jujiare these chests made for botters? They are setting up routes and run around with bot for these chests. In Naia, 2-3 guys are making their alts then use bot to run around for chests 24/7 non-stop. This is impossible for other players to contest for it

Besides the brooch drop, the EXP getting from killing these chests is insanely high

Chests = bots = brooch drop + insane EXP

This is really unfair for other players

places are full of bots siting as cameras. Noone can check those siting chars for use of programs?

even if you are lucky to find a chest at the time it spawns, an end-gear-char is ported instantly at the spot and on-hit kill it .

• 2 months later...

I see a lot of people complain about box camera toons, I agree it's a plague on Chronos, here is an idea, create a toon make it 105+ use exalted gear and become a pro pker, kill all cameras in an area log out, come back a few hours later do the same thing again over and over. Worst that can happen, u get a little slower lose some pdef on a toon you don't really care about, you drop crap cus exalted gear can't drop, event shots can't drop. No one but camera owners will hunt u down cus you're cleaning the area. Most of those cameras don't have gear and buffs so they are easy to kill. If owner doesn't look the account disconnect, you free some queue for those trying to log and make the cameras go in the queue process to get back on. Enjoy the fun of a being a pker savior of the Chronos server :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 4/14/2021 at 6:06 PM, Drakkus said:

I see a lot of people complain about box camera toons, I agree it's a plague on Chronos, here is an idea, create a toon make it 105+ use exalted gear and become a pro pker, kill all cameras in an area log out, come back a few hours later do the same thing again over and over. Worst that can happen, u get a little slower lose some pdef on a toon you don't really care about, you drop crap cus exalted gear can't drop, event shots can't drop. No one but camera owners will hunt u down cus you're cleaning the area. Most of those cameras don't have gear and buffs so they are easy to kill. If owner doesn't look the account disconnect, you free some queue for those trying to log and make the cameras go in the queue process to get back on. Enjoy the fun of a being a pker savior of the Chronos server :)

While at Ketra, I watched a guy pk the same camera 3x & the camera kept getting right back up. Not a rez toon in site. I'd say to ban the bot toons, but we all know they actually work for the company.