WTF OLY

Okay is this really how the game is ? You get one shoted by spenders and heroes. Like wtf back in the normal L2 days that was never a thing, The oly is broken could NC at least make a matchmaking system that spenders would fight spenders and normal people fight normal people. Because at this point the game is unfun af. 
Do a stat squish or something

11 hours ago, AdmiralAssKick said:

Okay is this really how the game is ? You get one shoted by spenders and heroes. Like wtf back in the normal L2 days that was never a thing, The oly is broken could NC at least make a matchmaking system that spenders would fight spenders and normal people fight normal people. Because at this point the game is unfun af. 

I mean you can't expect to win fights with exalted gear, let's be honest here. It's a P2W game, you need to spend at least some money.

4 hours ago, Weenz0x1 said:

I mean you can't expect to win fights with exalted gear, let's be honest here. It's a P2W game, you need to spend at least some money.

Well i mean at least make some matchmaking. Its not very fun to get one shoted. how is it normal i have 40k hp i got 6milion dmg from 1 skill 

22 hours ago, AdmiralAssKick said:

Yes it is how the game as become. Even the strongest  players can be 1 shot from others.  Its a pay 2 win game especially  in pvp. If pvp is too tough for you maybe you should change your name to AdmiralAssKicked 😂

On 12/19/2020 at 2:11 PM, iHyperlite said:

Oly has always been this way. Crazy gear destroys non crazy gear. 

If you want proper pvp fun, join a clan that sieges. Much better pvp. 

Ehm, cmon, my hero number stats says otherwise.I wont mention numbers so ppl dont get too jelly, but it used to be possible let's say like 3-4 years ago and beyond.

12 minutes ago, mixa said:

Ehm, cmon, my hero number stats says otherwise.I wont mention numbers so ppl dont get too jelly, but it used to be possible let's say like 3-4 years ago and beyond.

I think you are confusing a time when antharas, baium, aq and valakas were best in slot. Lindvior didn't exists 😜

On 12/20/2020 at 12:53 AM, L2quote said:

Yes it is how the game as become. Even the strongest  players can be 1 shot from others.  Its a pay 2 win game especially  in pvp. If pvp is too tough for you maybe you should change your name to AdmiralAssKicked 😂

nah your mom took that name