someone knows?

Sirfried

It's just Trasken... back when he was just introduced, he used to poke his head out of the ground in many places from the Path of Awakening(you can't target/attack him and you won't receive damage) Giran he would show up in the Moat by the Mage Guild's Island(you could see him from Main Square) Shrine of Loyalty he would show up between the Shrine Knights/Ants/Scarabs and the Succubus MOBS... along with Plains of the Lizardmen and Sel Mahum Training Grounds etc.

• Like 1

The Path of Awakening Map... I don't remember all the Hunting zones involved, but Mage classes went Forest of the Dead -> Ketra and Warrior classes went Swamp of Screams -> Varka... then everyone to Wall of Argos/Shrine of Loyalty/Imperial Tomb then 81+ there were 4-5 different Areas. I think some Areas no longer have Trasken show up any more since those Areas have been reworked several times over the years.

path-to-awakening-map.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2020 at 10:16 AM, Sirfried said:

https://ibb.co/DVDJzbJ L2

someone knows? I did not know that a boss was born there

It almost feels like a Boss cinematic opening...

On 12/20/2020 at 3:36 PM, Teribeth said:

It's just Trasken... back when he was just introduced, he used to poke his head out of the ground in many places from the Path of Awakening(you can't target/attack him and you won't receive damage) Giran he would show up in the Moat by the Mage Guild's Island(you could see him from Main Square) Shrine of Loyalty he would show up between the Shrine Knights/Ants/Scarabs and the Succubus MOBS... along with Plains of the Lizardmen and Sel Mahum Training Grounds etc.

I still see him in many of those areas, here's an offline interactive version of the Map: Path to Awakening

On 1/6/2021 at 3:09 AM, SammlerMull said:

It almost feels like a Boss cinematic opening...

I still see him in many of those areas, here's an offline interactive version of the Map: Path to Awakening

That's cool... I would have guessed the Path was removed before Ertheia were introduced(drop downs just for them), it might have been 6-12months later but no longer.