Why black save tickets are worst than GEAR without any % added ?

CataPvE

9 minutes ago, CataPvE said:

i got 3 milions crystals R , i tested via enchanting lmao. how else can i test it ?

How much luc did you have? 

What did you enchant? 

Did luc ever change? 

How did you go about enchanting? (back to back clicks, make 10 items same enchant, etc) 

There is a ton of info you didn't post about your "test". 

why does it matter the LUC if i made with same LUC tries without black save and with gear simple lol

Gear simple works more % than with black saves. I didnt made any test, i said i will make, i just noticed today.

I didnt use black saves untill now and i will not use ever again lol

It has nothing to do with any specific scroll or luck.
It is the right moment that counts.
I used 10 Kain Armor Scrolls on a Bloody +8 Armor, all 8 have failed, won't tell you my motivation..

That same day I used on my Bow+16 2xKain Weapon scrolls that also failed.
Another day, I used a Kain Armor scroll and it went +9.
Few days ago, I used a Black save ticket, it went +8 and I used again 1xKain Scroll it went +9.
This morning I used a Kain Scroll and it went +10.

Two days ago, I used 1 Gold Ticket and weapon went from +16 to +17.

Yesterday I used another one and the weapon went back to +16, but luckily the armor passed +10.

I used Gems for my Greater Red Cat lvl2, out of 15 it went up to +3.

Many months ago, I used in my +12 Bow a GEWR it went +14. Then I used another GEWR it broke. Got restored and I used a Royal Gold and it went +13, used a second and it went +16.

So you see there is nothing with LUC since I literally have 66 LUC and sometimes it goes up to 76 without any further LUC items, except a potion and lady luck buff in Aden.

Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.

I would recommend you going with Kain Armor scrolls after +7 (armor) since they are quite cheap (2b on Naia server).

Ask iHyperlite how he made his cloak +15++ to not tell people his real cloak lvl ;)

On last cloak event I literally spent over 1000-1500€ to get a cloak max +7.
Last year in February/March when there was a cloak event, I made my cloak +17. I was too greedy and it went only downhill to +7. Should have stopped when I saw it went +15.

This is how the game can hurt sometimes ;)

22 hours ago, extase1987 said:

I used 10 Kain Armor Scrolls on a Bloody +8 Armor, all 8 have failed, won't tell you my motivation..

Few days ago, I used a Black save ticket, it went +8 and I used again 1xKain Scroll it went +9.

Yesterday I used another one and the weapon went back to +16, but luckily the armor passed +10.

Many months ago, I used in my +12 Bow a GEWR it went +14. Then I used another GEWR it broke. Got restored and I used a Royal Gold and it went +13, used a second and it went +16.

So you see there is nothing with LUC since I literally have 66 LUC and sometimes it goes up to 76 without any further LUC items, except a potion and lady luck buff in Aden.

I would recommend you going with Kain Armor scrolls after +7 (armor) since they are quite cheap (2b on Naia server).

Ask iHyperlite how he made his cloak +15++ to not tell people his real cloak lvl ;)

Last year in February/March when there was a cloak event, I made my cloak +17. I was too greedy and it went only downhill to +7. Should have stopped when I saw it went +15.

My cloak is 18.

I disagree that luc doesn't matter. I think you have to try and farm a dry spell of Lady luc procs to max your chances on the important click.

Also, last cloak event I think Ncsoft lowered the chances on cloaks. I have no proof, but I think they did. They also lacked a decent method to obtain safe scrolls from 10-15, which destroyed any attempts at +18++

Edit: also, I don't get how you remembered all of that detail off hand. Spending that type of adena/ncoin on scrolls only to do it with 66-76 luc just isn't a very good approach. But to each their own. 

23 hours ago, extase1987 said:

You are wrong about enchanting at all... But good costumer - spending money in wrong way... :)

Lets say cirklet/shirt +6 and more enchant rate 10% - oficial. 0 luc and its 10%. Your 85 lvl char with ~ 66 luc its joke :) And you have ~ 2% shance for luc lady. Other story when you enchanting with 100-120 luc - then luc lady 9+% and its = +6 circlet/shirt have not 10% but 20% - its duoble! :)

Im enchating just in some cases and on Feo have 103 luc. In last 2 mon i make +7 shirt (was 3 lady luck) and +10 last armor part just with 2 kains (1 was lady luck).